Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MG mg_ct_in_trouble_v2
If it isn't too much of a hassle why not make it so no one may enter the bomb drop off except the terrorist with the bomb. Countless kids sit there and make it so it is impossible to drop off the bomb thus ruining the game for the terrorists and even further helping the CT's. I suggest that you just make it like a bomb mat like the rugs are in the house but instead make it inaccessible to anyone who doesn't have a bomb. IF POSSIBLE.
Surely that's a job for the guy who made the map?
If you read this, you suck.
- James - Wrote:If it isn't too much of a hassle why not make it so no one may enter the bomb drop off except the terrorist with the bomb. Countless kids sit there and make it so it is impossible to drop off the bomb thus ruining the game for the terrorists and even further helping the CT's. I suggest that you just make it like a bomb mat like the rugs are in the house but instead make it inaccessible to anyone who doesn't have a bomb. IF POSSIBLE.
that's the point of Free Mod.not like the other mods, in this mod CTs can go outside and camp in the bomb drop, and that is the hardest thing, but the map had set a nice ending for winning the mod.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I did not mean the ct's I meant the T's. They impede other T's from doing the objective and most of the time it's on purpose. I mean to be honest there is nothing glorifying about putting a damn bomb in a whole it just has to be done. Yet people love to just sit over the whole and let the ct's win.
Quote:I did not mean the ct's I meant the T's. They impede other T's from doing the objective and most of the time it's on purpose. I mean to be honest there is nothing glorifying about putting a damn bomb in a whole it just has to be done. Yet people love to just sit over the whole and let the ct's win.
ohh man totally agree with you!!
oh crap sorry didn't know that.
Well, you don't often meet those type of noobs right?
just play when they are gone

mar_heave Wrote:oh crap sorry didn't know that.

Wrong. It happens every time someone goes for the last bomb. You have about 7 people just chillin blockin the drop site.
- James - Wrote:

Wrong. It happens every time someone goes for the last bomb. You have about 7 people just chillin blockin the drop site.
Wow that's rare to happen.
I've never seen those blocking formation
I just ever block the bomb drop site, then just put the bomb into the drop site again, or give it back and stay away.
Never seen a 7-people-formation

mar_heave Wrote:
- James - Wrote:

Wow that's rare to happen.
I've never seen those blocking formation
I just ever block the bomb drop site, then just put the bomb into the drop site again, or give it back and stay away.
Never seen a 7-people-formation

Ah lol. Well I play when we have around 12 people on terrorist but that may have been an exaggeration but still. Even one person blocking the drop site hinders the ability to actually win. I mean there is no reward for a specific person dropping the bomb in the hole. Why block? you know?
I might be able to write something server side to resolve this issue. I've also heard that occasionally the bomb can get stuck and render the game unwinnable. Can anyone get a demo or screenshot of either of these problems so that I'll know exactly what area needs to be patched?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol