Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awp Quickswitch
naive Wrote:I don't 'quickswitch', but I still am able to hold numerous people off with an awp. Scout's better anyways.
It's naive to think that a sniper rifle which usually takes at least 2 shots to kill an enemy is more effective than a sniper rifle which usually only requires one.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
quick shot is working but u have to press right click twice fast as you can
See ^^
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
M. Bison Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Buy a smoke and flash fuck nuggit, they arn't there to throw at teammates at the start of rounds contrary to popular belief.
What? Lies!
David why do you always say "Lies!"? Annoying  Tongue
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
pTK Wrote:Holy fuck. I want to murder people. Why the fuck did they touch the quickswitching on the awp?  I mean, i realise everyones QQ about it. Shitties because they die to awps and better players because they tapping Q , Q .  They pretty much completely ruined awps. Pro teams are going to need to revise strats as an awper will now have more trouble holding off anything more than 1 person. I really don't think they should have touched something that was part of the game for such a long time.

(Anger Rant below)

YOU DONT FUCK WITH GUNS OF A GAME THATS BEEN OUT SINCE 2004. GO FOCUS ON CS:GO SO ITS NOT A PIECE OF SHIT AND I DONT WASTE MY MONEY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(Anger Rant above)

Also the arguement that  -Quickswitching isn't pro, everyone can do it, look qq  i just did it.-    Is invalid because, if everyone can do it then nobody has an advantage hence no problem.
(Seperate statement)

Also to ppl who claim awp is op vs other guns.

Mad that you have an AK and the enemy has an awp?  Buy a smoke and flash fuck nuggit, they arn't there to throw at teammates at the start of rounds contrary to popular belief.

Good job valve, Keep messing with CSS and losing your core veteran players. Smart move. Really checkmated us there. 

Rage session over.  (At least until I shoot an awp and quickswitch out of habit and realize i cant scope for another year then die to some noob who is taking his sweet ass time to aim at my while im attempting to clutch)   

Ssssss  >Sad
i loled hard after reading this...hahahaha
its good for me cause i hate awpes and appreciate anything that makes it hard for awpwhores like you lol

silly Wrote:Yeah man, I understand your frustration, t'was the last straw for me.
hes probably using this to make you quit and take your pos cause he cant catch up lol

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:i just played it...doesnt seem too horrid to be honest...
hes a noob lol  Tongue :Smile
silly Wrote:
naive Wrote:I don't 'quickswitch', but I still am able to hold numerous people off with an awp. Scout's better anyways.
It's naive to think that a sniper rifle which usually takes at least 2 shots to kill an enemy is more effective than a sniper rifle which usually only requires one.
well hes naive lol  Tongue
silly Wrote:

It's the tradeoff though, between mobility and power. Plus, a scout headshot can do ~250 damage, so it's more than enough to kill someone. If you can get a headshot with an awp, you can get one with a scout. If you can't get a headshot with an awp, then what's the point in using a sniper rifle? Aim for the head Wink
If you read this, you suck.
i actually prefare the scout cuz it's much lighter than the awp and faster  8)
I played 8-9 maps last night on Popular Maps, and didn’t have a problem constantly putting up a constant  35-5ish score with the awp, and not really even trying that much. If anything, it forces awpers to be more accurate with their awp shots, rather than just firing as fast as possible in the enemy general direction, like a sniper rifle should be.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually happy they did that part of the patch, now on the other hand, I'm not too happy with the nurf from the deagle.
rabbit you are the ultimate ninja lol
and plz tell me that the didnt ruin the deagle my favorite gun  :'(
They didn't ruin the deagle per-say... they just nurfed its ability to shoot accurately most of the time, while moving. It’s a different style of play that works with the deagle now. If you can get that one quickly aimed headshot on the enemy without moving, then you’re good to go. If you used to play the deagle, being very agile and spraying at the enemies torso while moving around hoping that you kill him before he kills you. Then you are going to have a harder time excelling with that weapon.