Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awp Quickswitch
i use both ways since im a ninja lol  8)
but is that for all pistols or only for deagle?
The larger the caliber the more recoil and spray while moving you will experience. All pistols were nurfed, but its most apparent with the deagle, being the largest caliber pistol in the game.

USP is still pretty damn accurate though... I was using that in place of the deagle a little bit last night... Didn’t seem to have a problem shooting 3 quick bullets and having 2 of them hit someone in the face.
i liked the deagle a lot i can kill ppl thats hard to kill with big guns like loks lol and i just got used to the crosshair a while ago and started to be good with the ak i even killed hostage with it lol, now they ruined it i hope its not that bad for all the weapons  Sad
Let's be serious people. It absolutely ruined awping. Yet again, If they did this like 7 years ago, I would not have bitched about it. But now that i always quickswitch after a shot, it makes me peek out before I can shoot again. Also, please pay attention to the fact that you have silly who is rank 1 on the SNIPER SERVER and me who is rank 3 on the SNIPER SERVER, telling you they ruined the awp. I do play on the awp server still, and nearly everyone that i talk to on the awp server complains about it. Even if at first they say its no biggy. I fear for the future of players in the awp server. Clutching is much harder now and nearly fucking impossible. Although going 1 v 7 with the awp was hard enough when they rushed you, now you might as well throw the awp away and try to knife em all considering the lag time between shots.  FML

awpers need to be better at aiming? Its not about aiming, its about awpers being able to get more than 1 kill. Awps are expensive, why? THEY ARE A FUCKING POWER GUN TO HOlD POSITIONS. You dont rush with em? Why? Cause you will get fucked up in any match.. I sometimes feel like I am arguing about religion when i mention the awp.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:awpers need to be better at aiming? Its not about aiming, its about awpers being able to get more than 1 kill. Awps are expensive, why? THEY ARE A FUCKING POWER GUN TO HOlD POSITIONS. You dont rush with em? Why? Cause you will get fucked up in any match. 

Orlly?

You do realize, that you're talking to an primarily awp intensive player of the last 6 years?

:Smile

I understand your frustration, but If I was able to pick up the awp and constantly go 35/5 all of yesterday, then you should be able to do the same, with some practice. Please keep in mind, I have not touched the awp really in the past 2 months, as I go through my little " moods " where I dislike using all guns besides pistols.  Besides, the awp was never the strongest weapon in the game… The Ak-47 has always been that weapon in the hands of someone who can aim. The awp was just the easier weapon to excel at.

Wink
pTK Wrote:Let's be serious people. It absolutely ruined awping. Yet again, If they did this like 7 years ago, I would not have *****ed about it. But now that i always quickswitch after a shot, it makes me peek out before I can shoot again. Also, please pay attention to the fact that you have silly who is rank 1 on the SNIPER SERVER and me who is rank 3 on the SNIPER SERVER, telling you they ruined the awp. I do play on the awp server still, and nearly everyone that i talk to on the awp server complains about it. Even if at first they say its no biggy. I fear for the future of players in the awp server. Clutching is much harder now and nearly fucking impossible. Although going 1 v 7 with the awp was hard enough when they rushed you, now you might as well throw the awp away and try to knife em all considering the lag time between shots.  FML

awpers need to be better at aiming? Its not about aiming, its about awpers being able to get more than 1 kill. Awps are expensive, why? THEY ARE A FUCKING POWER GUN TO HOlD POSITIONS. You dont rush with em? Why? Cause you will get fucked up in any match.. I sometimes feel like I am arguing about religion when i mention the awp.
lol ptk is frustrated cause he wont be able to catch up to silly, so its understandable and just like u said the awp is very powerful weapon as u can get a kill with one shot so u need to learn how to use it very well if u need to get more than one kill then u need to pay the price and train on using it the right way, also i saw ppl rushing with awpes and getting kills too.

Rabbit Wrote:
pTK Wrote:awpers need to be better at aiming? Its not about aiming, its about awpers being able to get more than 1 kill. Awps are expensive, why? THEY ARE A FUCKING POWER GUN TO HOlD POSITIONS. You dont rush with em? Why? Cause you will get fucked up in any match. 

Orlly?

You do realize, that you're talking to an primarily awp intensive player of the last 6 years?

:Smile

I understand your frustration, but If I was able to pick up the awp and constantly go 35/5 all of yesterday, then you should be able to do the same, with some practice. Please keep in mind, I have not touched the awp really in the past 2 months, as I go through my little " moods " where I dislike using all guns besides pistols.  Besides, the awp was never the strongest weapon in the game… The Ak-47 has always been that weapon in the hands of someone who can aim. The awp was just the easier weapon to excel at.

Wink

i agree using ak is hard than using the awpers just kill ppl before they can see or aim them but u forgot to mention the m4 its still avery powerfull weapon with a higher acc than the ak
Assassin Wrote:i agree using ak is hard than using the awpers just kill ppl before they can see or aim them but u forgot to mention the m4 its still avery powerfull weapon with a higher acc than the ak

Actually, the Ak-47 has a better accuracy then the M4. I think what you meant to say is; the M4 has more of a consistent spray pattern then the spastic AK-47 with its monstrous recoil.

Well, in any case, It doesn’t matter, as the AK-47 only requires (1) bullet to kill someone, while the M4 requires (2). So if you don't miss your first shot ( What I was talking about having the ability to aim ) then it doesn’t matter how good or bad the AK-47's recoil is.

8)
On stats, maybe. But the AK is the only weapon I can find myself consistently 1-3 shot bursting people to the head and killing them.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Rabbit Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i agree using ak is hard than using the awpers just kill ppl before they can see or aim them but u forgot to mention the m4 its still avery powerfull weapon with a higher acc than the ak

Actually, the Ak-47 has a better accuracy then the M4. I think what you meant to say is; the M4 has more of a consistent spray pattern then the spastic AK-47 with its monstrous recoil.

Well, in any case, It doesn’t matter, as the AK-47 only requires (1) bullet to kill someone, while the M4 requires (2). So if you don't miss your first shot ( What I was talking about having the ability to aim ) then it doesn’t matter how good or bad the AK-47's recoil is.

8)
yeah i meant in ak spraying is very bad cause of the recoil and sometimes u cant kill someone in close distance if u spray, but it does have a high acc when u fire 1-3 bullets, but with the m4 u can spray and kill somebody becaues of the low recoil, the ak almost drove me mad cause for some reason i cant get kills in ak unlike the m4, i needed alot of time to find a crosshair that can improve my aim with the ak u can get alot of kills if u know how to use it
It just takes practice Assassin. I give the same advice to you as well PTK. You can still be a good awper, you just need to learn to adapt to the game. If the game never changes, then it gets sort of stale. While some updates are annoying, and may hamper our abilities to rape face, I welcome them to keep things fresh and new.

Think of it this way, at least they ARE updating the game, instead of forgetting about CSS and concentrating on CS:GO only.