Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the hell am i supposed to play CSS now!
Well that's no problem for me, I am still #1.  8)  8)
[Image: wtc57q.jpg]
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
pain got bored from his rank and gave it to u and now u are showing off lol Tongue
Assassin Wrote:pain got bored from his rank and gave it to u and now u are showing off lol Tongue

WHAT!  ???
I was 0fflinefor like a week, registering at my university, and doing paper work, and while i was gone, he played every day until he got the Rank  >Sad , and now I claimed it back, why? because its originally MINE!  8)

<<<  Tongue But I and Knowpain are One, we are MadHACKers  Tongue >>>
lol well pain was playing the sniper server for a while now thats why u got it back lol
and both of u are MadHACKersNoobies lol and  to think that u are one of the admins in pains clan and u have influence over me the unstoppable serial killer u zombie lover what has the world come to lol  Tongue
Assassin Wrote:lol well pain was playing the sniper server for a while now thats why u got it back lol
and both of u are MadHACKersNoobies lol and  to think that u are one of the admins in pains clan and u have influence over me the unstoppable serial killer u zombie lover what has the world come to lol  Tongue
WTF~! >Sad  >Sad  >Sad  >Sad  ???
Who said that MadHACKers is pains???
"MadNoobies" is his Clan, but "MadHackers" is mine I created it with him, and its only 2 Players Clan, me and him ONLY !!!!!!!
You kids and your bright colored messages...

:o
Rabbit Wrote:You kids and your bright colored messages...

:o

lÖl
MindHACKer Wrote:lÖl

I'm not going to lie... that Ö is pretty awesome... It looks like a guy laughing out loud... It’s like a double lol... like a lol-lol... I think you're onto something here... Tongue
MindHACKer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:lol well pain was playing the sniper server for a while now thats why u got it back lol
WTF~! >Sad  >Sad  >Sad  >Sad  ???
Who said that MadHACKers is pains???
"MadNoobies" is his Clan, but "MadHackers" is mine I created it with him, and its only 2 Players Clan, me and him ONLY !!!!!!!
pain did lol

Rabbit Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:lÖl

I'm not going to lie... that Ö is pretty awesome... It looks like a guy laughing out loud... It’s like a double lol... like a lol-lol... I think you're onto something here... Tongue
lol yeah that Ö is pretty awesome i like it  Wink