Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbreaking Video
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i didnt watch the whole video cause its really sad and heart breaking tbh i dont think i can handle watching something like this done to a small kid, i just dont understand why the driver didnt stop? he couldnt have not seen the kid?
and the ppl just walked by like nothing happened and no one called for an ambulance, and even if there is alot of ppl in asia they shouldnt just treat someone's else life like that, each individual is unique and important in a way they are originals and cannot be replaced, i swear i ran over a cat's tail by mistake as i couldnt see the cat it was dark and i felt guilty about it and couldnt sleep at night from the guilt, and that was a small child he ran over how can he sleep at night, and didnt he think about the kid's parents? ppl are really heartless and thats the truth, until ppl start understanding and feeling each other this world wont become better

see assassin what rodrigo borgia is doing? send some assassins and assassinate these templars!!!!!!!!!!!
please provide me with the needed information about the target such as age, family, and residence. also dont forget the most important thing ''PAYMENT'' ,  i prefer transfer lol
i know this maybe a idiotic question...but did she die?
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:i know this maybe a *****ic question...but did she die?
a human can kill a small kid by hitting him/her only once , so what would u say about a car that runs her over? if we use physics both weight and force can be measured by Newton (N), and the cars weight is heaver and stronger than whatever force a man can produce, so yeah she died in a pool of blood Sad
i hope they get a death penalty or whatever punishment they deserve  >Sad
Assassin Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:i know this maybe a *****ic question...but did she die?
a human can kill a small kid by hitting him/her only once , so what would u say about a car that runs her over? if we use physics both weight and force can be measured by Newton (N), and the cars weight is heaver and stronger than whatever force a man can produce, so yeah she died in a pool of blood Sad
i hope they get a death penalty or whatever punishment they deserve  >Sad

Yesterday they said she survived but in hospital in critical condition.
This doesn't surprise me at all. China Hates female children, they want males to carry on their family name for generations. This is nothing compared to what I saw in school...
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:This doesn't surprise me at all. China Hates female children, they want males to carry on their family name for generations. This is nothing compared to what I saw in school...

This is what I was thinking when I first saw this. It comes from their one child per family law. Sad indeed.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
That so called "law" is only in affect in the overpopulated areas.. I have a friend that lived there and she said she never heard of it.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
thats so sad...those people who just walked by suck! suck hard!! wow. i cant believe she got hit by a car, dude stopped, then decided to keep going. good god people suck
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Assassin Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i didnt watch the whole video cause its really sad and heart breaking tbh i dont think i can handle watching something like this done to a small kid, i just dont understand why the driver didnt stop? he couldnt have not seen the kid?
and the ppl just walked by like nothing happened and no one called for an ambulance, and even if there is alot of ppl in asia they shouldnt just treat someone's else life like that, each individual is unique and important in a way they are originals and cannot be replaced, i swear i ran over a cat's tail by mistake as i couldnt see the cat it was dark and i felt guilty about it and couldnt sleep at night from the guilt, and that was a small child he ran over how can he sleep at night, and didnt he think about the kid's parents? ppl are really heartless and thats the truth, until ppl start understanding and feeling each other this world wont become better

see assassin what rodrigo borgia is doing? send some assassins and assassinate these templars!!!!!!!!!!!
please provide me with the needed information about the target such as age, family, and residence. also dont forget the most important thing ''PAYMENT'' ,  i prefer transfer lol

ok assassin here you go!!!!!!!!

Mission: Needle in a Haystack
Description: The templars are driving the truck and they will run over anybody who stand in their way. Ezio was best suited to searching from the rooftops and using Eagle Vision to find his prey without being detected.
How long will it take: 2 days
Difficulty: ***
Payment: f10000 and a map of treasures for Vaticano!!!! and 3500 XP!!!!!  :o :o :o

Good luck!!!!!! (press left mouse to accept, or right click to decline)  8)
JOB DENIED  Tongue
REASON: check the news buddy i just finished a jop in africa and payment was huge besides need some break man, sorry maybe another time lol  8)