Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best antivirus
I dont joke with viruses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
i used avira- but it wasnt good , didnt catch anytin
kaspersky- made my pc slow down
eset - was good , but it cudnt detect the virus which delted the programs, next thing u know the  eset stopped working  :o
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:i used avira- but it wasnt good , didnt catch anytin
eset - was good , but it cudnt detect the virus which delted the programs, next thing u know the  eset stopped working  :o
Well you can't install an Antivirus, on an already infected computer, Format your Hard disk and install it safely on a fresh OS, and then u don't need to do anything it will automatically take care of ur computer.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:i used avira- but it wasnt good , didnt catch anytin
im pretty sure kaspersky detects anything even if they are not viruses lol
but i prefer avira and if u didnt detect anything with kaspersky and other anti viruses then maybe u dont even have a virus, and if u are so sure that u have a virus in your pc then just format it
reformatting is always a good idea every like few months or so. Helps to keep your computer fresh and so clean clean!! lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:The best antivirus is utorrent, make sure to download some blablabla_avi.exe files 100kb or less.

lol? how does it deletes viruses?  :o

Yeah, it will show you all beauty of ms-dos.
Oh ya xD
Eternal94 Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:AVG SUCKS it great at Detect but So easy to get pass and Hack(Needed keys off my Laptop and forgot Password)i use
____>>>:::: ESET SMARTSECURITY ::::<<<____
[size=0.7em]best Shit evar Harder then HELL to get pass and i use CCleaner and Spybot detects every thing Fast..[/size]

AVG doesnt suck, Ive used it for the past 3 years and Ive not once had a problem.
Yes it Does i mean really it Detects 12k ruthless a virus? what dumb fuck did that?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:The best antivirus is utorrent, make sure to download some blablabla_avi.exe files 100kb or less.

Oh ya xD
Eternal94 Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:AVG SUCKS it great at Detect but So easy to get pass and Hack(Needed keys off my Laptop and forgot Password)i use
[size=0.7em]best Shit evar Harder then HELL to get pass and i use CCleaner and Spybot detects every thing Fast..[/size]

AVG doesnt suck, Ive used it for the past 3 years and Ive not once had a problem.
Yes it Does i mean really it Detects 12k ruthless a virus? what dumb fuck did that?
Dream,you know I never liked you?
AVG is fucking awesome,used it all my life and no problems.
And Dreams,have you ever tried AVG? Because I think you Googled all this shit!
Dre@m$ Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

Oh ya xD
Eternal94 Wrote:

So, youve yet to prove how AVG sucks.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

Oh ya xD
Eternal94 Wrote:

Yes i have AVG it sucks balls.. If you Download stuff that is Cracked it Freaks you download ANY thing that is a Torrent it Freaks.. it sucks even my School IT agrees
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

Oh ya xD
Eternal94 Wrote:

Yes i have AVG it sucks balls.. If you Download stuff that is Cracked it Freaks you download ANY thing that is a Torrent it Freaks.. it sucks even my School IT agrees

Gee, your AV freaked out because of a torrent, even I can understand why it would.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]