Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lagging when running the V67 Patch
Sad Sad SadI'm having a complicated day when running the Patch of V67...its lagged my video graphic even i'm using 1GB of ATi Redeon graphic card and 3gb of RAM..and XP Sp3 OS....

Dont Know how to solve this.... i has good experinces in V66 Big Grin. there is no problem like this occurred. Is the V67 patch caused this problem.... ???

Please anyone or Admin, I'm DESPERATE TO PLAY CSS without any distraction to play Css Online in WAR LORDS SERVER...... :'(

Please give some guide
If u think u r the best Sniper Shooter..then u will regret when somebody like me kills u...
You have steam version? Or non steam?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
non steam... plsss Sad
If u think u r the best Sniper Shooter..then u will regret when somebody like me kills u...
what patch do you use? and what game do you have setti, aviara, planet css?
i used to play on setti version with patches from aviara, and patch v67 from planet css with no problem
Assassin Wrote:what patch do you use? and what game do you have setti, aviara, planet css?
i used to play on setti version with patches from aviara, and patch v67 from planet css with no problem

I used bruss.aka.durka9 of thepiratebay url... its(V66) run smoothly until the server updated the css to V67. since then i had downloaded patching from various sources such as aviara, planet css, posted by the forum members and still no used....

Please Assasin, if you have any solution to ssettle down  this problem, hopfully, post its as soon as possible
maybe u were just lagging due to bad internet connection try to connect to a server again, or try to uninstall the game and reinstall it again and download a different patch v67 from the one u used  if the problem isnt solved i suggest u to download setti or aviara css thats all i can do for u sorry
Assassin Wrote:Maybe you were just lagging due to bad internet connection. Try to connect to the server again, or try to reinstall the game and download a different patch v67 from the previous one you used. If the problem still occurs then i suggest you to download Settin or Aviaro CS: S or just buy it on Steam, thats all i can do for you,sorry!
There,fixed it for you Wink
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:Maybe you were just lagging due to bad internet connection. Try to connect to the server again, or try to reinstall the game and download a different patch v67 from the previous one you used. If the problem still occurs then i suggest you to download Settin or Aviaro CS: S or just buy it on Steam, thats all i can do for you,sorry!
There,fixed it for you Wink
that was unnecessary lol, but i thought i used punctuation when wrote this  :o
It's to teach you a lesson,so it was necessary!!!!
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:It's to teach you a lesson,so it was necessary!!!!
lesson about what? care to explain