Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 3 Server?
Any Chance  of a BF3 WL server? that would be fucking sick. if at all possible?
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
There was plans for this.
By the way I didn't like Caspian Border, but other maps look badass. So if we will own one, can we have it not only CB?=)
Matt Wrote:There was plans for this.
Yeah a Non-Steam one would be AWESOME xDD
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Matt Wrote:Battlefield 3 is not steam O_O.

Get some non-origin server....
Everyone's moving to cs go or BF3! Guess I gotta torrent BF3! Why isn't bf3 on steam, if there is bf2 and others! I'm not gonna buy it because I never buy games in a store besides steam obviously!
From the looks of it they wont be releasing the dedicated server files to the public, only to their approved game server providers. I'm going to assume they wont want to risk their exclusiveness in providing servers by running cracked servers.

Maybe someone will reverse the protocol and make a server, who knows.

DandyAndy said he would make War-Lords a BF3 server because he can host ranked servers, who knows if this will still be the case with BF3.

Look like we will be renting one from a GSP in any case.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Everyone's moving to cs go or BF3! Guess I gotta torrent BF3! Why isn't bf3 on steam, if there is bf2 and others! I'm not gonna buy it because I never buy games in a store besides steam obviously!
Because EA is trying to push their own products. Steam has their own problems, and your reasoning doesn't make sense.

Matt: It makes sense especially if you look into BF2. The BF2 servers were never released to the public in an attempt to curb any attempt of artificially inflating one's stats.

DandyAndy said he could make a BF3 server off of his box because he knows the owners of the GSP he rents his box from.

Anyways, I highly doubt a non-ranked server would be very popular among anyone that had bought the game legally. Yes, it sucks but half the appeal of the multiplayer in BF3 is the ability to advance one's rank and guns.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Everyone's moving to cs go or BF3! Guess I gotta torrent BF3! Why isn't bf3 on steam, if there is bf2 and others! I'm not gonna buy it because I never buy games in a store besides steam obviously!
Because EA is trying to push their own products. Steam has their own problems, and your reasoning doesn't make sense.

Matt: It makes sense especially if you look into BF2. The BF2 servers were never released to the public in an attempt to curb any attempt of artificially inflating one's stats.

DandyAndy said he could make a BF3 server off of his box because he knows the owners of the GSP he rents his box from.

That is correct! I can and will host a BF3 ranked server... cant wait!

Anyways, I highly doubt a non-ranked server would be very popular among anyone that had bought the game legally. Yes, it sucks but half the appeal of the multiplayer in BF3 is the ability to advance one's rank and guns.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
i agree big time. NO ONE is going to want to play on a non-ranked server. it most of the reason why people play the game, to rank up and unlock. I think that when it does get up and running it should have Conquest and Rush only those being the only fun modes...lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.