Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know if this is all that important but it would be seriously helpful ( to me ) if there was a clock in the website so that I can know when people spoke in the chat without me typing anything in it.  Smile
I need to get a life.
Can you tell us how this is helpful to you and how others could find this helpful?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
rAnSaCk Wrote:I don't know if this is all that important but it would be seriously helpful ( to me ) if there was a clock in the website so that I can know when people spoke in the chat without me typing anything in it.  Smile

Anyways a clock is always useful. And I dunno how others would find it helpful I'm sorry
I need to get a life.
Yes. I read your original post the first time too.  :Smile Thanks for sharing it again.

So what do you use it for? Do you like to log your chats? For demos? Tell us.

Or is it top secret?  :o
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Top Secret. It's a top American Military project. Now that you know a little about it. You are being watched. BEWARE
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:Top Secret. It's a top American Military project. Now that you know a little about it. You are being watched. BEWARE

exactly why do you need a clock? if you're playing within steam or using the steam overlay then the time is already present in the overlay. if you're tabbing out to the website then your system has a clock (typically on the bottom right or top left).
Leaky Wrote:exactly why do you need a clock? if you're playing within steam or using the steam overlay then the time is already present in the overlay. if you're tabbing out to the website then your system has a clock (typically on the bottom right or top left).

Quote:if you're playing within steam or using the steam overlay then the time is already present in the overlay.

Sadly, I don't use Steam  Sad

Quote:if you're tabbing out to the website then your system has a clock (typically on the bottom right or top left

lol I do know that my system has a clock. But the problem is, my system's clock is set to IST ( Indian Standard Time ) where as the website's clock is set to PST ( I believe ).

If it is such a bother, then I have already created the code:

Code:
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i2tkud8w/n137/fn6/fs16/fc9ff/tc000/ftb/bas2/bat1/bacfff/pa8/tt0/tw1/th1/ta1/tb4" frameborder="0" width="214" height="58"></iframe>

If this isn't good, then you make your own in:

http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/free.html?n=137

And if this idea is completely idiotic, then leave it  ;D ( I don't actually care. Just thought it would be cool to have a clock and all. )
I need to get a life.
Hmm.. i think its nice too. For avoid shouting in chatbox only with my self in a middle of your countries night..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Modify it in your profile! Just add or deduct the numbers of hours between wherever you live and the forum time !
Thanks a lot Bananaman  ;D That solves the problem.
I need to get a life.