Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie Server -Problems-
Please post the problems you encounter while playing on the Zombie server as Non-Steam.

1st Problem is Major:
While being infected, and after changing to a zombie, The view is Glitched out, and the it looks like the half the Player is inside the floor, and you can't play probably, even tho it looks pretty much Normal to other players.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:1st Problem is Major:
While being infected, and after changing to a zombie, The view is Glitched out, and the it looks like the half the Player is inside the floor, and you can't play probably, even tho it looks pretty much Normal to other players.

If it happens - press space and left ctrl(jump and sit by default).
ruplayer Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:1st Problem is Major:

If it happens - press space and left ctrl(jump and sit by default).

Already tried it, NOT WORKING, but thx anyway Smile
MindHACKer Wrote:Please post the problems you encounter while playing on the Zombie server as Non-Steam.

1st Problem is Major:

+1 and cant fix with the jump ruplayer recommanded. after update. its a lil hard to play
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Okay, it looks like the problem has been resolved.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
yeah , i have that problem too!!!! it's better to stay human and evade zombies  Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:yeah , i have that problem too!!!! it's better to stay human and evade zombies  Big Grin

Is this after Bison said that the issue is resolved?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
nope, before bison fixed it because i didn't test it, but yesterday i checked it and it was OK!!!!! thanks M.Bison!!!!!!!  ;D :Smile
2nd Problem is Annoying:
I and a lot others have been experiencing troubles while playing on the server, minor but annoying bugs:

1- When all humans are Infected, the round just keep playing and doesn't end.
2- some of the humans are in the T team even tho they are supposed to be a CT.
3- Lagging from server, on certain time intervals.

Hope They could be fixed soon!
Thanks.