Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares v0.0.2 teaser?
henry Wrote:why vb6 -.-

vb6 is a simple language, plus I'm rusty at it and want to challenge myself.
Should make a chat bot instead of this.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
if he made a chat bot he would make it in c++ and he wants to get his skillz up with vb6 so ya thats y hes not making a chat bot
Wow, right after I quit bnet you continue with this project...
[Image: hi99szfhvuf0bwsn.png]

[Only The Dead Have Seen the End of War.]
Don't forget
PaSS Wrote:if he made a chat bot he would make it in c++ and he wants to get his skillz up with vb6 so ya thats y hes not making a chat bot

it doesn't really need to be on c++.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
vb6 chat bots are useless, so is vb6 in itself, c++ is for more useful things that aren't bnet related, vb.net is a better route...
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:vb6 chat bots are useless, so is vb6 in itself, c++ is for more useful things that aren't bnet related, vb.net is a better route...
I agree C++ is the most powerful language, But it's too god damn hard!!!!!!!!!  :-\
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
henry Wrote:vb6 chat bots are useless, so is vb6 in itself, c++ is for more useful things that aren't bnet related, vb.net is a better route...
I agree C++ is the most powerful language, But it's too god damn hard!!!!!!!!!  :-\

O.o c++ ain't hard at all.
Canister Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:

O.o c++ ain't hard at all.

C++ is easy for you! <Love ya dude>  :Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
cani your a genius when it comes to coding tho so course its easy for you :/ and you know im correct