Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoKL Wrote:I am still too poor to buy css from steam :'( one of these days..... when i save up enough Sad

a 2 hour shift at McDonalds would be enough to get you the game.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
lol true... im actually just lazy and cannot be ****** buying it Tongue because the wL servers work fine on non-steam and if wL actually went steam only, i'd buy the game from steam Tongue
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
Spartacus Wrote:
JoKL Wrote:I am still too poor to buy css from steam :'( one of these days..... when i save up enough Sad

Lemonade stand > McDonalds.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Lemonade stand > McDonalds.

McDonalds > Fired for being retarded
css from local stores are same price with the normal price online, but sometimes steam make a good deal with games so i suggest to buy a copy of css game via steam specially this momment its on half price. you can create steam account for free and just add the games later, if you have sucks internet connection use the 4 cd's came with the box but you have to update it after. if you inserted the cds use your existin steam account for you to not make another one Smile
iSpy Wrote:css from local stores are same price with the normal price online, but sometimes steam make a good deal with games so i suggest to buy a copy of css game via steam specially this momment its on half price. you can create steam account for free and just add the games later, if you have sucks internet connection use the 4 cd's came with the box but you have to update it after. if you inserted the cds use your existin steam account for you to not make another one Smile

thanks ispy for the tip Tongue but if i did, my gf would be unhappy with me Sad and when i say unhappy, i mean *slap* unhappy. This is because we have a mortgage to pay, and a loan to pay, we basically get 150 spending money each week, in which we have to buy food :| because right now, im not a registered architect, instead, i have to work part-time for experience, before i can apply for a bigger job.. Sad thanks for the info though Smile really helpful Big Grin
ok I will think about buying or not the copy of legit steam CSS........... :-\
i am poor , sum1 buy me a copy of css  Big Grin
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:i am poor , sum1 buy me a copy of css  Big Grin

the only way to get a free copy, you have to win a tournament  8)