Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
even worse lag than "usual" - popular maps 2 - 2011-10-30 @ 0200 (pacific)
yeah i can say the same thing. notices that today as well.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
M. Bison Wrote:I've been noticing a few weird things lately. For example, on the server browser 24/7 Dust2, 24/7 Office, Popular Maps #1, and Deathmatch do not report any map at all.  :o
yeah me too, and in pop maps 1,2 i have high ping 24/7 dust 2 also, but now its only the pop maps. at first i thought it was my connection but then i tried my 2 other connections with the same problem, whats going on here ????
M. Bison Wrote:I've been noticing a few weird things lately. For example, on the server browser 24/7 Dust2, 24/7 Office, Popular Maps #1, and Deathmatch do not report any map at all.  :o
Teh that happened to me! Then while in-game, my m4 silencer kept on coming off and on!
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Teh that happened to me! Then while in-game, my m4 silencer kept on coming off and on!

Map display problem here too, that and my in rate keeps dropping below 20~, which coincides with the crazy lag.
bison isnt there a way to restart the server?