Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bnet is dieing if you didnt no
lol you guys are getting so off topic come on stay with it
actually i have noticed a resurgence in certain bnet games  for 1 thing starcraft and broodwar have been getting more people since sc2 came out and last time i was on it d2 has been getting more people too prolly to prepare for d3
How do you prove that we exist,    maybe we dont exist
I have known this for some quite time now... hopefully others pick up on it.
Besides, it's the same shit happening over & over...
i was on the west usa server a few days ago and i noticed ther werent a whole lot of ppl on :/
Zhuinden Wrote:Yeah, and today a random spambot named Youth joined my game and I was threatening to ban him then he left completely. Hmm... SC1 BNET is getting weird. -.-

I still host Missile Warfare at some hours though. At least for download. But people are not willing to host... they demand me to start it even when I'm asleep. Like wtf. Where have the people gone who actually understand the concept of "DLing then hosting and playing and being thankful that we were given an awesome map"? Sheesh.

OMG I know how can you not understand the concept of downloading a map, I had this idiot spamming my game saying: "GO OMFG GO NOW NOOB" when this guy was still downloading, we were all saying: "He's downloading stop" and he wouldn't listen, i just banned his Ip from my games permanently with GEO-IP though (I mean, seriously i knew what dling meant in my first game of battle.net, and he calls me a noob, sheesh.