Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
}{@K@P Wrote:hmmmm, i was in box but not on zm_zero, looks like it was another dude but his name was assassin.

wtf, one time we were in italy and i didn't switch, i was 100% on T side!  :o
no i remember you switching in italy, and there was one time in aztec and just joined, saw too many cts and ts losing, you ran away from the server lo

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:hey man iwas being totally truthful your are pro. i have seen it sometimes come to surface when you play.
lol ty spartan <3  :-*
you are the pro and im the noob btw Wink... lol dont believe that i was jk Tongue

Mawped Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:badassassin

BADE
you mean me dude, if so i will burn you with my flames lol
Before you Assbadein, I didn't realise someone could be such an epic noobzor, while also being so utterly full of hax.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
assassin, no, i always join ct in aztec, if admin asks me to join T's , I'll do it  :Smile
silly Wrote:Before you Assbadein, I didn't realise someone could be such an epic noobzor, while also being so utterly full of hax.
you mad cause i felt pity on you and didnt kill you, also you hack dude i saw it you use aimbot just so that ptk wont take your rank. you should be banned Tongue

}{@K@P Wrote:assassin, no, i always join ct in aztec, if admin asks me to join T's , I'll do it  :Smile
ok but in aztec and that was the only time i played with you on that map when cts started losing you switched to t, then wanted to switch back when ts started losing  :Smile , dont try to flame me boy i eat ppl like you on breakfast lol 8)
Assassin Wrote:lol dude i talked with fragmaster he wasnt mad, and i even apologized to him too, i didnt know ff was on,on a map i didnt know besides just as you said it was my first scrim, and i wasnt used to ff being on after i knew ff is on i held back so i dont kill my teammates

Yeah...no. We just scrimmed again and you were doing REALLY REALLY BAD.
He even have 4-12 or something similar on a winning team. We were losing pretty bad like 15-3 and I have better score than him. And yet he still talked trash at our team.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
fenken Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:lol dude i talked with fragmaster he wasnt mad, and i even apologized to him too, i didnt know ff was on,on a map i didnt know besides just as you said it was my first scrim, and i wasnt used to ff being on after i knew ff is on i held back so i dont kill my teammates

He even have 4-12 or something similar on a winning team. We were losing pretty bad like 15-3 and I have better score than him. And yet he still talked trash at our team.
first i only talked about you, plus i dont know the maps well if we play D2, office, or italy you will see im good, plus the 4-12 is from mawped, he kills me with the awp everytime, and finally i wasnt even trying, you just go and take care of your kid lol
Assassin Wrote:
fenken Wrote:

first i only talked about you, plus i dont know the maps well if we play D2, office, or italy you will see im good, plus the 4-12 is from mawped, he kills me with the awp everytime, and finally i wasnt even trying, you just go and take care of your kid lol
Of course the "not trying" excuse.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
its more like you got pwned so hard hat you gave up trying b/c you couldnt get any work done. lol. idk wtf my problem was just plain bade...lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:its more like you got pwned so hard hat you gave up trying b/c you couldnt get any work done. lol. idk wtf my problem was just plain bade...lol
fenken Wrote:Yeah...no. We just scrimmed again and you were doing REALLY REALLY BAD.
Fenkens made cause he's bade so sade. BE GLADE. Dad.