Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Story
wow that is an awesome story. kid is a 3pt Dr!!! lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
i wonder if any of my cousins know him, they live somewhere near there in Rochester :O
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
wut wut hes good
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
If this isn't proof that basketball is a terrible, simple, wussy and lame sport, I don't know what is.
Cool story man, its nice that people can accept others for who they are.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Schlacko Wrote:If this isn't proof that basketball is a terrible, simple, wussy and lame sport, I don't know what is.

why would you even say that...your just plane ridiculous. You sir are a true ASSHAT!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Schlacko Wrote:If this isn't proof that basketball is a terrible, simple, wussy and lame sport, I don't know what is.

Hahaha youre probably a baseball fanatic. BORING! Dont hate the game cause you suck at it. Just smile and admit you have no coordination.

that kid rocks. Caught myself laughing by the end of the video because he scored 20pts in 4 minutes
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Ok, Spartan reported flaming in a non section, but I thought he had gmod powerz, and I come and see and he flamez back, really guys?

Anymore flaming on this thread will result in warnings being handed out, keep it clean.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

What hes saying is everyone put on a condom and go to the STD section of the forums to argue, AKA Flaming  Because its the feeling of STDs
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?