Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  My Friend Cheated And I Will Be Banned????!!!!
Explain What Bro???
Only Root Admin Can Solve my Problem.
Thanks
Its Mistake I Think. I Didnt Do Anything To Broke The Law.
Cheat, Ruding.... Or Bla bla....
I Think Server Banned Me Cuz MY CLAN TAG That Matched With Chris....
I DONT KNOW WHY I AM BANNED. I AM COFUSED... AND ANGRY.
We already told you why you were banned, it was because of having the same IP as your friend. i-spy is asking you to explain why "Rezyaa" was in the name change list for your steam id.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/183415

And being so uncooperative isn't going to get you anywhere.
I said we are using same ip because in all of our country Internet is sharing and its not static for anyone.
AND name of rezayaa in my name list refers to 3 or 2 month ago that when he was banned and he Played with my notebook for 12H.
I Forgot that... sorry.
AND for recent that he was banned "2 month ago" why i didnt banned for same ip?????
why now it should be happens??? its first time that i see this...
AND About name changing.
i saw that fenken or u "Hostage" or a lot of player in game "cs_office" u guys changing ur names like the others.
for exmple u or some one els change name to fenken. so when fenken banned u will be banned t0o???
its not hapenning....
or for an other example u and 2 of ur friends changed name to " hazbade? " SO.
when one of u ban the others will ban too???
i dont think so.
u know i should be unbanned. ha?
its not fair.
my question

i-spy Wrote:You forgot to say, you and the rezaya guy are same person or you shared your computer to him am i right?

your answer

Xaniaar Wrote:
i-spy Wrote:You forgot to say, you and the rezaya guy are same person or you shared your computer to him am i right?
WE ARE NOT SAME PERSON AND I DIDNT SHARE ANYTHING. ONLY WE ARE USEING SAME ISP.
U GOT IT? I SAID THIS BEFORE. CAN U READ LAST TOPIC THAT U CLOSED???  >Sad
I AM WAITING FOR ROOT ADMIN ONLY.

*DONE*

your answer
Xaniaar Wrote:AND name of rezayaa in my name list refers to 3 or 2 month ago that when he was banned and he Played with my notebook for 12H.
I Forgot that... sorry.

sorry but i cant unbanned you,. and no one will unbanned you.
i suggest buying a copy of css game via steam. bye
if u ask these question again i will answer u again these sentens.
i am telling the true.
and about rezayaa i didnt know that bro. i said i forgot and i think he played with my name. when RISER said go to this link i saw and i found that he played with hes name.
i didny share any thing with him. in our country internet is sharing. they shared. he is not in my house that i share my notebook or anything.
can u tell me why i am banned and no unban for me??? what did i do?? cheat? rude to any one??? why???
pls answer ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

"do not make selections"

*AND for recent that he was banned "2 month ago" why i didnt banned for same ip?????
why now it should be happens??? its first time that i see this...*

*or for an other example u and 2 of ur friends changed name to " hazbade? " SO.
when one of u ban the others will ban too???*
This plug in is newly installed, youre not the only one who asked why they are sudden banned,hackers can change there steam id anytime they want and play in our servers, to prevent this we add  ip bans system, hackers are banned with there ip's and all accounts using that same ip are banned too, why? its in our part to protect our Servers from players will possibly use hacks. in your part you lied the first time i ask you, and you let cheater use your account and youre responsible for it, i didnt say he cheats when he use your account but what do you expect with a cheater???? anyways buy a copy of css game via steam and ill let you play in WL servers. have a nice day

[Image: closedk.jpg]