Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Appeal.
Name: Cromulent™
ID: STEAM_0:0:1703675185

Ok, so I was playing with a friend of mine while talking with him on mic, he was saying that he was awesome and everything, so I wanted to make him angry and yes, I did cheat and killed him a couple of times, I am aware of the consequences and all I am asking for is a second chance to play legitimately.

Thank you for your time.
You were banned on 10-29-2011 by admin pTK for wallhacks. Then again by console for Ban evasion.
http://sourcebans.mattkv.net/index.php? ... 1703675185

Please wait for a root admin to reply to your post.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
PH0BI4 Wrote:Ok, so I was playing with a friend of mine while talking with him on mic, he was saying that he was awesome and everything, so I wanted to make him angry and yes, I did cheat and killed him a couple of times, I am aware of the consequences and all I am asking for is a second chance to play legitimately.
I thank you for coming forward and admitting your wrongdoing; however, you'd unfortunately be too much of a liability on our servers were you to be unbanned. So if you'd like to play on our servers once more, then you must earn our trust again. You can do this by purchasing the game on steam since we find it somewhat unlikely that individuals would pay for the game only to then risk losing it over hacking. Alternatively, perhaps sometime in the future we may create and release a client-side anti-cheat software. This would allow us to let you play on our servers while it's running without too much risk on our end.

Anyways, thank you for your honesty and taking your time to appeal the ban. Although we cannot exactly unban you, I'm sure there's another community out there for you to get a fresh start on. Good luck and have fun.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
-RESOLVED-
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]