Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any chance you can throw me scrim access?
Just in the inevitable case that Hostage ragequits from a scrim and we're left in the server without an admin to press all the right buttons. Also Hostage is terrible at taking hold, and I like shouting at people to get stuff done. Another thing about Hostage, he loves to admin abuse everyone in the scrim server. One time he kicked everyone from the server mid scrim, just so he could win the round and get a high kdr. When I joined back, he said "Fuck you Rival, get a haircut you piece of British hippy shit wanker!" and then permabanned me.

Pretty much this is just me cussing down Hostage whilst asking for scrim permissions.

I know I resigned from admin and all that, but I still scrim a fair bit, I don't think it's too much to ask. If you reject me, then do it nicely so I don't cut my wrists open to release the sadness I am full of :'(
If you read this, you suck.
lol, I've never "rage" quit before -_-
You rage quit every day. You just say "I've got too much lag" or "I have to go do something in another server". Don't lie, you know I am right. It's the oldest trick in the book.
I, The Rival Wrote:When I joined back, he said "Fuck you Rival, get a haircut you piece of British hippy shit wanker!" and then permabanned me.
looks like to me that this is racism right there WTF  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:When I joined back, he said "Fuck you Rival, get a haircut you piece of British hippy shit wanker!" and then permabanned me.
looks like to me that this is racism right there WTF  :o

He's joking, I only banned him for about 7 years.  Wink
I, The Rival Wrote:If you reject me, then do it nicely so I don't cut my wrists open to release the sadness I am full of :'(
:'( Dude your making me sad. Guys it's really not much to ask, give him access!  >Sad
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:If you reject me, then do it nicely so I don't cut my wrists open to release the sadness I am full of :'(
:'( Dude your making me sad. Guys it's really not much to ask, give him access!  >Sad

Listen to this man, he speaks sense.
Give him access or give him death
I need to get a life.
ooo I want access too! Maybe Rival and I should 1v1 for it? lol ... He should def get it Wink
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
he had it before i dont see why he shouldn't get it for emergency use.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.