Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?

I, The Rival Wrote:
James Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:The idea of smee tower is that CTs rush the building whilst the Ts are meant to defend or rush back and kill the CTs. If CTs are camping, it slows down the map to a halt. If Ts are camping, then it's not really a big deal because they spawn at the top. Some Ts will try and navigate their way down to kill CTs, but CTs have to be clever about it.

Just throwing in my knowledge of the map here, to those that don't know it.

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY THIS AT ALL!? In my opinion there is no point in camping on any mg map. Seriously, no fucking point. I mean the map is small enough as is there is no point for any camping what so ever in vent's, on the roof, or anywhere else for that matter. Whoever does decides to camp slows the game down and ruins it for everyone including themselves. You're not gonna get better by camping. Grow some man balls and KILL SOME PEOPLE.

I assumed that because of the layout of the map, that Ts were meant to defend themselves on the roof whilst CTs forced their way up all the floors to the roof. It's only logical.

I have a new idea though. Just get rid of Mini Games. Next to Zombie Reloaded, it's the worst server.

WTH, MG, and Zombie reloaded are the best servers!!!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]

MindHACKer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
James Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:The idea of smee tower is that CTs rush the building whilst the Ts are meant to defend or rush back and kill the CTs. If CTs are camping, it slows down the map to a halt. If Ts are camping, then it's not really a big deal because they spawn at the top. Some Ts will try and navigate their way down to kill CTs, but CTs have to be clever about it.

Just throwing in my knowledge of the map here, to those that don't know it.

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY THIS AT ALL!? In my opinion there is no point in camping on any mg map. Seriously, no fucking point. I mean the map is small enough as is there is no point for any camping what so ever in vent's, on the roof, or anywhere else for that matter. Whoever does decides to camp slows the game down and ruins it for everyone including themselves. You're not gonna get better by camping. Grow some man balls and KILL SOME PEOPLE.

I assumed that because of the layout of the map, that Ts were meant to defend themselves on the roof whilst CTs forced their way up all the floors to the roof. It's only logical.

I have a new idea though. Just get rid of Mini Games. Next to Zombie Reloaded, it's the worst server.

WTH, MG, and Zombie reloaded are the best servers!!!

As sonn as I saw that comment from Rival, I knew that it would stir the pot. GJ Rival.  :Smile
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]

They are the 2 least played servers. But with the mini games server you have a whole new set of ideas and objectives. It reaches beyond just playing monotonous garbage like dust. However I would like to remove a few maps and replace them with better ones. As for the ZM server, I'm sorry when it comes to that type of server it could be easily replaced by a warcraft server or just about anything else. Which I would like to see btw, a warcraft server would be nice. I mean if you wanted to get rid of both the MG and ZM server and put in a WC server that'd be cool. I'm okay with that, other people might not be however.

Anyways back on topic. I believe that it is both sides duty to just think of different ways to eliminate the teams in a timely fashion without slowing down the game with meaningless and mindless camping. FIN

Well I know that spawn camping is quite possibly not permitted, but some of them camp for only a while while others rush in, it depends actually, if people start despising you for it, then you better know to stop camping for a long period of time, more or less.
[Image: 403107_101.png]

http://war-lords.net/counter-strike/%28 ... mee-tower/

I'm inventing a guide just for the smee tower occasion. Since the nuke does not kill, I have to manually slay all campers, but nuke going off should kill everyone. As well as Terrorist should gain victory, even though everyone is dead, since the nuke wasn't stopped by killing all the Ts.
I get tired of rounds lasting well of ten minutes because of the CTs sitting behind the ramp in their spawn, the nuke could go off multiple times before the round is finally over.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:http://war-lords.net/counter-strike/%28 ... mee-tower/

I'm inventing a guide just for the smee tower occasion. Since the nuke does not kill, I have to manually slay all campers, but nuke going off should kill everyone. As well as Terrorist should gain victory, even though everyone is dead, since the nuke wasn't stopped by killing all the Ts.
I get tired of rounds lasting well of ten minutes because of the CTs sitting behind the ramp in their spawn, the nuke could go off multiple times before the round is finally over.
until this is not totally approved and it doesnt show u on the begin of the map, you cant slay no-one.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

It's not finished, and the guide makes full sense of the point of the nuke even being in the map. If you're staying on the ground, I'm going to slay you, even more since people start to complain. It was my own call, I'm not going to let the round continue far past the time the nuke is set off. Red7Eagle can camp all he wants for fifteen minutes making everyone wait ages to play again, but I will slay you if you don't move your ass before the nuke goes off. I would slay him but I can't because he's an admin.. So he can endlessly camp all he wants. If you feel I'm not right for slaying someone for delaying the round by hiding with an awp and waiting.. and waiting... and waiting.., I'm sorry. Tough luck, other people would like to play too.

I think the map was meant to last more than one round per 10-20 minutes.. Lol..
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:It's not finished, and the guide makes full sense of the point of the nuke even being in the map. If you're staying on the ground, I'm going to slay you, even more since people start to complain. It was my own call, I'm not going to let the round continue far past the time the nuke is set off. Red7Eagle can camp all he wants for fifteen minutes making everyone wait ages to play again, but I will slay you if you don't move your ass before the nuke goes off. I would slay him but I can't because he's an admin.. So he can endlessly camp all he wants. If you feel I'm not right for slaying someone for delaying the round by hiding with an awp and waiting.. and waiting... and waiting.., I'm sorry. Tough luck, other people would like to play too.

I think the map was meant to last more than one round per 10-20 minutes.. Lol..
since nuke doenst work, and we dont have hostages... id see a problem of T's going down.. and make that thread public tho, and add a poll to it, that would be more easier.. i do know the way we're playing delays the game but no nuke, no hostages.. both teams should do the same thing, no u slay all of us.

i kinda agree with drunk.
cuz nuke is harmless and no hosties.....
and beside t's can go down thru ladder and another way which is jumping and landing on a small surfing wall which the ct campers won't know that and get killed if they don't pay attention 100%.
or there is a better option which every 2or3 rounds we switch t's to ct and we keep doing it...

RED7EAGLE Wrote:i kinda agree with drunk.
cuz nuke is harmless and no hosties.....
and beside t's can go down thru ladder and another way which is jumping and landing on a small surfing wall which the ct campers won't know that and get killed if they don't pay attention 100%.
or there is a better option which every 2or3 rounds we switch t's to ct and we keep doing it...
T's can go thru the ladder, elevator, jumping off the building...many ways..
and that would be cool if every 3-5 rounds, switching the teams would be cool, like the WHOLE team gets switched..(gotta ask bison if its possible to do something like that..)