Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?

The nuke is suppose to keep from letting us delay the round, and Red, you would agree because you camp with an awp on CT every time you play, along with other people. The nuke is obviously broken. Also, it's a guide, not a vote. If people want to refuse an objective that I think makes sense, then that's okay. But, I'm not going to let rounds last forever just because people are stubborn and refuse to move until the Ts come out of the building and get shot by the awp noobs sitting far back against the wall camping all exits instead of going up, and still arguing that the nuke is pointless and that they can camp for fifteen minutes if they want. Smee is fun, but overtime, people get mad when CTs sit in the back wall with awps and autonoobs.. waiting for the Ts to jump off the roof, climb down the ladder, or come through the front door. Just to get instantly shot by a terrible weapon of choice. Again, if you camp for a long period of time, I will slay you. When you get slayed, everyone thanks the admins except for the awpers hiding. Yay, they can actually play again. Instead of watching a movie or playing through a full campaign of another game.. while you camp. Get some marshmellows while you're down there.

Of course switching is possible, but switching teams will NOT stop the very lengthy delays of rounds.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

that's the point blood the objective make no sense.
on that map u can do whatever u want...(no job for ct's)
forcing ct's to go up and get shot while they are on ladders or get shot while they are on elevator or get grenaded while they are inside the vent and in the end there is no objective lol
and beside alot of times ct campers got killed by an auto/awp players who camped roof.

Not even close to how many die from shooting from the roof. Ts can't go down at all, the awpers have literally the entire tower covered, they can see anything that happens. The only way out safely is with gravity or noclip. Lol.. When I play on CT, all you have to do is rush fast and Ts die like nothing.

But i think the main objective of the ct's is to protect the bomb sites.....and they are doing that by camping 
and t's have to rush to bomb sites that's their objective.
i think you got owned by red's awp...,.
[Image: mrpa43.png]

Dragon Wrote:But i think the main objective of the ct's is to protect the bomb sites.....and they are doing that by camping 
Also theres a nuke coming?? The terrorists are responsible and the ct must take out the Ts to stop the nuke

It be nice if they made all ct die after 3mins(nuke) or everyone on the ground die after 3mins.  The objective makes sense the terrorists should have to be killed before the nuke comes or it should be whoever is on top lives so that awpers die and the round can not be delayed. The maps no fun if everyones camping the bottom because then ts have to camp on top. The nuke proves the maker didn't want people to camp on this map.

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:The nuke is suppose to keep from letting us delay the round, and Red, you would agree because you camp with an awp on CT every time you play, along with other people. The nuke is obviously broken. Also, it's a guide, not a vote. If people want to refuse an objective that I think makes sense, then that's okay. But, I'm not going to let rounds last forever just because people are stubborn and refuse to move until the Ts come out of the building and get shot by the awp noobs sitting far back against the wall camping all exits instead of going up, and still arguing that the nuke is pointless and that they can camp for fifteen minutes if they want. Smee is fun, but overtime, people get mad when CTs sit in the back wall with awps and autonoobs.. waiting for the Ts to jump off the roof, climb down the ladder, or come through the front door. Just to get instantly shot by a terrible weapon of choice. Again, if you camp for a long period of time, I will slay you. When you get slayed, everyone thanks the admins except for the awpers hiding. Yay, they can actually play again. Instead of watching a movie or playing through a full campaign of another game.. while you camp. Get some marshmellows while you're down there.

Of course switching is possible, but switching teams will NOT stop the very lengthy delays of rounds.
ok, lets say that cts are coming up... but the questions are from where?
1.vents?ohh, you and some other guys are waiting for us.. ok but u could say ''why dont you use flashes?'' simple, you all stay behind the corner waiting till someone get out of the vent..
2.ladder? there are always 3-7 on the roof looking down or waiting till the see a head on the top of the building, or some noob with an awp aiming at whoever tries to go up.
3. elevator? come on, we're not that dumb, we wont take the elevator to get face-o-face with T's aiming at us, or an awper behind the wall waiting the flashes are gone to come and get our heads.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

The objective makes perfect sense, even in real life.. if those were your only options, obviously camping won't stop the Ts.

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Not even close to how many die from shooting from the roof. Ts can't go down at all, the awpers have literally the entire tower covered, they can see anything that happens. The only way out safely is with gravity or noclip. Lol.. When I play on CT, all you have to do is rush fast and Ts die like nothing.
ok, T's cant go down because of awpers....But cts cant go up because of awpers on the roof, or a noob that jumps off the window and stops in the middle of the ladder to kill all of the cts, vents T's are shooting from outside to inside. (everyone knows that ELEVATOR=FAIL)
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:The objective makes perfect sense, even in real life.. if those were your only options, obviously camping won't stop the Ts.
the thing should be like this.. we have 2 minutes to play (the way we want) or nuke comes and KILLS ALL of us, the team who has more alive players wins, after nuke happens

Dragon Wrote:But i think the main objective of the ct's is to protect the bomb sites.....and they are doing that by camping 
Lol
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:The objective makes perfect sense, even in real life.. if those were your only options, obviously camping won't stop the Ts.
like i said before...
and blood if ur looking at it like that then u should have noticed that ct's and t's should go kill each others but not just ct's rush and t's camp and kill them..
because on pop maps or other maps t's job is to to rush and plant the bomb and ct's job is to camp and defuse it or t's should protect hosties and ct's should rush and rescue them.
but on this map there is no bomb or hosties which means t's + ct's = same objective(rushing)
and i only camp down cuz of those who jump a big nasty jump and land on the window and kill ct's from the back! (cowerds)
but on this map there is no bomb

as said before from bison
M. Bison Wrote:
fenken Wrote:Yeah you can't camp there.
pTK Wrote:Yes you can.

You dont have any objective on that map other than to kill people, so yes you can camp, but if they voteban you, its up to you if you want to move or risk a 30 minute ban.  Power to the people in this case.(not admin)