Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?

Okay, so we will continue to let you guys delay the rounds than, sounds fair. Back to fifteen minute rounds, and complaining players. Awesome.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Okay, so we will continue to let you guys delay the rounds than, sounds fair. Back to fifteen minute rounds, and complaining players. Awesome.
well, nuke kills all, or leave things the way they are... and dont T's delay the game camping and waiting for cts on the top..?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

That's why the objective makes sense.. CTs should stop the Ts before the nuke is set off. it might as well be like there is a bomb at the top with a 300 second timer.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

It's one of those maps, that an admin is aloud to do what he wants. If he thinks players are delaying the round he can , Slap,slay, timebomb ect. Up to him. He can choose to do nothing. As long as he remains consistant it isn't a big deal.  The maps objective is faulty because WL servers make everyone invul end of round

Also, Drunk. Man the fuck up.  I always take the elavator and get like 1 or  2 kills before dieing.    Don't play the map if you can't handle it. Also don't play assault, or any other T sided map for that matter.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:That's why the objective makes sense.. CTs should stop the Ts before the nuke is set off. it might as well be like there is a bomb at the top with a 300 second timer.
still doesn't make sense.
example: 3t's vs1 ct and they planted the bomb... it happend to me lol the ct came and defused the bomb a=while t's were looking for him and he won the round!
but in this case u can't defuse, nuke ct's wont win the round cuz everyone should be dead....
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?(smee_tower, making changes?)

pTK Wrote:It's one of those maps, that an admin is aloud to do what he wants. If he thinks players are delaying the round he can , Slap,slay, timebomb ect. Up to him. He can choose to do nothing. As long as he remains consistant it isn't a big deal.  The maps objective is faulty because WL servers make everyone invul end of round

Also, Drunk. Man the fuck up.  I always take the elavator and get like 1 or  2 kills before dieing.    Don't play the map if you can't handle it. Also don't play assault, or any other T sided map for that matter.
well, so we should modify this rule on the handbook, as bison said^^ thats the only rule we have, if admins are ar are not aloowed to do this im not 100% bcuz i dont have the handbook  or someone who really knows the way it should be played...till that i do NOT agree with anything that is going on there..

i agree with bloodlust, just staying there camping with autos and awps no one will want to peek how you cts camp and ts camp the objective is to kill all the Ts before nuke goes off so cts have to rush, there is a limit to when cts can camp, for me i would say when you are left alone you should just rush and see what happens. you cant expect the players to wait till one side give up the camping, i would go with slap a few times then slay if that camper refused to move from his camping spot, making the round take 15 minutes, will make me or make others just quit the server, in normal server the time limit is 3 minutes and mostly it ends in about 2 minutes and you would be surprised how many ppl rage when its only one guy left and hes hiding/camping. cts have an objective and thats to kill all the ts before nuke goes off and just like blood said if cts rush ts die easily, just know when i played smee tower cts were rushing from all directions and ts were helpless, it is known that just sitting there without doing the objective is against the rules you cant just delay the round, there are other ppl waiting for the round to finish so they can play and admin should do what he sees fit to prevent that.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:The nuke is suppose to keep from letting us delay the round, and Red, you would agree because you camp with an awp on CT every time you play, along with other people. The nuke is obviously broken. Also, it's a guide, not a vote. If people want to refuse an objective that I think makes sense, then that's okay. But, I'm not going to let rounds last forever just because people are stubborn and refuse to move until the Ts come out of the building and get shot by the awp noobs sitting far back against the wall camping all exits instead of going up, and still arguing that the nuke is pointless and that they can camp for fifteen minutes if they want. Smee is fun, but overtime, people get mad when CTs sit in the back wall with awps and autonoobs.. waiting for the Ts to jump off the roof, climb down the ladder, or come through the front door. Just to get instantly shot by a terrible weapon of choice. Again, if you camp for a long period of time, I will slay you. When you get slayed, everyone thanks the admins except for the awpers hiding. Yay, they can actually play again. Instead of watching a movie or playing through a full campaign of another game.. while you camp. Get some marshmellows while you're down there.

Of course switching is possible, but switching teams will NOT stop the very lengthy delays of rounds.
ok, lets say that cts are coming up... but the questions are from where?
1.vents?ohh, you and some other guys are waiting for us.. ok but u could say ''why dont you use flashes?'' simple, you all stay behind the corner waiting till someone get out of the vent..
2.ladder? there are always 3-7 on the roof looking down or waiting till the see a head on the top of the building, or some noob with an awp aiming at whoever tries to go up.
3. elevator? come on, we're not that dumb, we wont take the elevator to get face-o-face with T's aiming at us, or an awper behind the wall waiting the flashes are gone to come and get our heads.
no offense but this is just your point of view
1- you can easily go down vents if you use smokes and flashes smoke it then throw a flash and go down no one will see you.
2- you can do the same thing to ladder, ultma used this and he got all the ppl camping the roof and more than once and some ppl even raged at him and called him a hacker!.
3- i use a simple trick when i go in elevator i send an empty elevator more than once as a decoy to fool them and it actually was a success in all the times i used this i even got bloodlust and he raged at my ping and called me lucky lol Tongue.

Assassin Wrote:i agree with bloodlust, just staying there camping with autos and awps no one will want to peek how you cts camp and ts camp the objective is to kill all the Ts before nuke goes off so cts have to rush, there is a limit to when cts can camp, for me i would say when you are left alone you should just rush and see what happens. you cant expect the players to wait till one side give up the camping, i would go with slap a few times then slay if that camper refused to move from his camping spot, making the round take 15 minutes, will make me or make others just quit the server, in normal server the time limit is 3 minutes and mostly it ends in about 2 minutes and you would be surprised how many ppl rage when its only one guy left and hes hiding/camping. cts have an objective and thats to kill all the ts before nuke goes off and just like blood said if cts rush ts die easily, just know when i played smee tower cts were rushing from all directions and ts were helpless, it is known that just sitting there without doing the objective is against the rules you cant just delay the round, there are other ppl waiting for the round to finish so they can play and admin should do what he sees fit to prevent that.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:The nuke is suppose to keep from letting us delay the round, and Red, you would agree because you camp with an awp on CT every time you play, along with other people. The nuke is obviously broken. Also, it's a guide, not a vote. If people want to refuse an objective that I think makes sense, then that's okay. But, I'm not going to let rounds last forever just because people are stubborn and refuse to move until the Ts come out of the building and get shot by the awp noobs sitting far back against the wall camping all exits instead of going up, and still arguing that the nuke is pointless and that they can camp for fifteen minutes if they want. Smee is fun, but overtime, people get mad when CTs sit in the back wall with awps and autonoobs.. waiting for the Ts to jump off the roof, climb down the ladder, or come through the front door. Just to get instantly shot by a terrible weapon of choice. Again, if you camp for a long period of time, I will slay you. When you get slayed, everyone thanks the admins except for the awpers hiding. Yay, they can actually play again. Instead of watching a movie or playing through a full campaign of another game.. while you camp. Get some marshmellows while you're down there.

Of course switching is possible, but switching teams will NOT stop the very lengthy delays of rounds.
ok, lets say that cts are coming up... but the questions are from where?
1.vents?ohh, you and some other guys are waiting for us.. ok but u could say ''why dont you use flashes?'' simple, you all stay behind the corner waiting till someone get out of the vent..
2.ladder? there are always 3-7 on the roof looking down or waiting till the see a head on the top of the building, or some noob with an awp aiming at whoever tries to go up.
3. elevator? come on, we're not that dumb, we wont take the elevator to get face-o-face with T's aiming at us, or an awper behind the wall waiting the flashes are gone to come and get our heads.
no offense but this is just your point of view
1- you can easily go down vents if you use smokes and flashes smoke it then throw a flash and go down no one will see you.
2- you can do the same thing to ladder, ultma used this and he got all the ppl camping the roof and more than once and some ppl even raged at him and called him a hacker!.
3- i use a simple trick when i go in elevator i send an empty elevator more than once as a decoy to fool them and it actually was a success in all the times i used this i even got bloodlust and he raged at my ping and called me lucky lol Tongue.
1.what about the noobs hiding in the corner, to not get flashed.
2. ultma ( a pro player that rarely lays there)
3.there are at least 2 that never leave spawn..

let me summarize all of this, MINIGAMES (short rounds, where ppl do whatever they want, its not something to be taken seriously, to play the way u all want press !hop and search for pop maps)

1- even those hiding in the corner get flashed.
2- thats not an excuse, ultma is a pro but other players used the same thing i used this too and it worked.
3- since you play dust 2 alot then dont you see ppl camping spawn with autos or awp?
again im not giving a solution for every situation, i just gave you some ways to use to the mentioned places, there are alot of other ways too for each situation.

and yet again this is only your point of view, you might not take mg seriously but others do, the way you put it makes it valid for wallers/aimbotters to cheat, rules are rules and they have to be applied every where.

Assassin Wrote:i agree with bloodlust, just staying there camping with autos and awps no one will want to peek how you cts camp and ts camp the objective is to kill all the Ts before nuke goes off so cts have to rush, there is a limit to when cts can camp, for me i would say when you are left alone you should just rush and see what happens. you cant expect the players to wait till one side give up the camping, i would go with slap a few times then slay if that camper refused to move from his camping spot, making the round take 15 minutes, will make me or make others just quit the server, in normal server the time limit is 3 minutes and mostly it ends in about 2 minutes and you would be surprised how many ppl rage when its only one guy left and hes hiding/camping. cts have an objective and thats to kill all the ts before nuke goes off and just like blood said if cts rush ts die easily, just know when i played smee tower cts were rushing from all directions and ts were helpless, it is known that just sitting there without doing the objective is against the rules you cant just delay the round, there are other ppl waiting for the round to finish so they can play and admin should do what he sees fit to prevent that.
assassin don't just read the last post...
the map has no OBJECTIVE.
Quote:no offense but this is just your point of view
1- yea maybe u can land from vent without getting killed, but can u walk ur way up? cuz i saw alot of guys just wait for ct's to walk their way up on stairs and BOOM kill them with an awp and the poor ct didn't know what hit him.
2- u know when i go t i know this move and even if he flash me i'll keep shooting the lad with p90 untill the flash effect goes so he'll get killed...
3- keep doing that and who knows u might get stabbed from the back without even knowing...

ps: if you guys don't see it as a fair map then fk it! (REMOVE IT)