Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?

No red, i read all the posts, ts and cts have to kill each other and what do you say about a guy camping spawn with auto/awp delaying the round?
now tell me what would you do if you are faced with a situation like that?

i said there are other ways too.
Assassin Wrote:im not giving a solution for every situation, i just gave you some ways to use to the mentioned places, there are alot of other ways too for each situation.

Assassin Wrote:No red, i read all the posts, ts and cts have to kill each other and what do you say about a guy camping spawn with auto/awp delaying the round?

Assassin Wrote:im not giving a solution for every situation, i just gave you some ways to use to the mentioned places, there are alot of other ways too for each situation.

Red7Eagle is one of the people that sit there and delay.. Lol.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:No red, i read all the posts, ts and cts have to kill each other and what do you say about a guy camping spawn with auto/awp delaying the round?

Red7Eagle is one of the people that sit there and delay.. Lol.
assassin on that map skin(ct/t) pointless...
so ct's won't rush just cuz they are ct's lol.
and if a guy camping spawn then awp/scout him if ur good.
if not then go down by elev and go from the back window and u'll find him scoping up lol and u kill him...(i tryed it my self)

and blood i don't delay it's just how i play on that map and i told u why i camp...

Not true, almost all CTs will always rush. It's most you, Icebird, and some others that refuse to do anything except camp. On occasion some other players will camp as well. Drunk threatens to report me when I slay him for camping forever. Lmao.

Both of you are correct/wrong, The objective is OBVIOUSLY CT has to infiltrate the building and kill all the t's before the nuke launch, it's really obvious that this is the objective... but since there is no proof of that, there's not really a objective ( didn't know how to say it lol ),i honestly think the t's would rush if there wasn't peoples camping outside, EVERY rounds. Look at me for example, i always jump out and try to rush but since there's 5 awpers camping outside every rounds, i don't do it anymore... also, i do agree with blood that ct camping outside and just waiting the whole time is gay because as soon as the t's look outside the tower, they get killed by an awper, so the only thing that t's can do is, camping in the tower or camping on the roof waiting for ct's to come up. also, i agree that whoever is camping outside with an awp the whole round, should get slapped then slayed.

to conclude, i'm with both sides, like i said you are both correct and wrong.

This was my first post and last about this fight, this is completly stupid and useless,
P.S : i had more things to say, but blood and red7eagle were talking to me on steam at the same time so i lost all my ideas lol...
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Not true, almost all CTs will always rush. It's most you, Icebird, and some others that refuse to do anything except camp. On occasion some other players will camp as well. Drunk threatens to report me when I slay him for camping forever. Lmao.
yes i did, because u are always slaying me or some other guys.. why dont u slay whos playing in your teeam? or why dont u try to make this change with the players while in game..
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Both of you are correct/wrong, The objective is OBVIOUSLY CT has to infiltrate the building and kill all the t's before the nuke launch, it's really obvious that this is the objective... but since there is no proof of that, there's not really a objective ( didn't know how to say it lol ),i honestly think the t's would rush if there wasn't peoples camping outside, EVERY rounds. Look at me for example, i always jump out and try to rush but since there's 5 awpers camping outside every rounds, i don't do it anymore... also, i do agree with blood that ct camping outside and just waiting the whole time is gay because as soon as the t's look outside the tower, they get killed by an awper, so the only thing that t's can do is, camping in the tower or camping on the roof waiting for ct's to come up. also, i agree that whoever is camping outside with an awp the whole round, should get slapped then slayed.

This was my first post and last about this fight, this is completly stupid and useless,
P.S : i had more things to say, but blood and red7eagle were talking to me on steam at the same time so i lost all my ideas lol...
cts try to go up, and get headshoted for some dumbass that appears on the window, or an awper..

soo lets leave the way things are, or 2 minutes nuke killing everyone, the team that has more players wins, or we gonna discuss this..(everyone plays the way they want to)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

u know what i think it's best if u guys just REMOVE this dam map...

RED7EAGLE Wrote:u know what i think it's best if u guys just REMOVE this dam map...

TERRIBLE Idea.

It's like the most popular.

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:u know what i think it's best if u guys just REMOVE this dam map...

TERRIBLE Idea.

It's like the most popular.
well we are just circling around and we came up with nothing.
so....

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Not true, almost all CTs will always rush. It's most you, Icebird, and some others that refuse to do anything except camp. On occasion some other players will camp as well. Drunk threatens to report me when I slay him for camping forever. Lmao.
yes i did, because u are always slaying me or some other guys.. why dont u slay whos playing in your teeam? or why dont u try to make this change with the players while in game..
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Both of you are correct/wrong, The objective is OBVIOUSLY CT has to infiltrate the building and kill all the t's before the nuke launch, it's really obvious that this is the objective... but since there is no proof of that, there's not really a objective ( didn't know how to say it lol ),i honestly think the t's would rush if there wasn't peoples camping outside, EVERY rounds. Look at me for example, i always jump out and try to rush but since there's 5 awpers camping outside every rounds, i don't do it anymore... also, i do agree with blood that ct camping outside and just waiting the whole time is gay because as soon as the t's look outside the tower, they get killed by an awper, so the only thing that t's can do is, camping in the tower or camping on the roof waiting for ct's to come up. also, i agree that whoever is camping outside with an awp the whole round, should get slapped then slayed.

cts try to go up, and get headshoted for some dumbass that appears on the window, or an awper..

thanks for pointing that out, this is actually why i said i am on both side ( basicly, i'm being neutral), watch i'll create the same sentence u made but with the t's

: T's try to go down, and get headshoted by some dumbass camping the elevator room or the vent, or an awper camping outside,

see, this is why i said i,m on both side, because both of you are complaining about the same thing, one is talking about ct's ( u and red7 ), blood and assassin are talking about t's,

i was thinking about that aswell but then i checked gameMe map stats

1st place : mg_smee_tower_fix2 8d 13:30:36h

2nd place : mg_warmcup_headshot 4d 04:21:03h

smee is the most popular map by far, removing it would just be an terrible idea...
the only thing we have to do is find something reasonable for both sides...
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]