Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned from all WL servers?
Allow me to introduce myself.

If you play the 24/7 Office server,
you know me as Chronic, A.K.A. Chinaman, to those who can't read my lettering.
Steam Account: bobicus123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24407347

Here's a funny story.
I'm not exactly sure why I'm banned, but this is everything I do remember prior to me finding out about this.
I have multiple accounts, I normally don't use them, I let my friends use them so I can play with them on the WL servers.
I haven't been on CS since Thursday, but I did let my friend play on one of my accounts on Friday. I got on my account to play some CS:S today, to only notice that I've been banned, not just from one Warlord server, but all of them, and on this account too. Now I can assure you, no one plays on this account but me, and me only. Why was I globally banned? I don't know, but I've tried two out of five accounts so far, and none of them work so far. My other account that didn't work was miffythebunny.
If it weren't for the war-lords servers being great as they are, I wouldn't even bother playing CS:S anymore, so it kind of breaks my heart to see that I've been banned Globally on multiple accounts. I know it's not an IP ban, because I've already tried logging in on other IP's. 'Tis a sad day, gentlemen Sad I guess this is my birthday present for this coming tuesday.
Happy 20th to me, i guess.

I'm sorry if I ramble, I talk a lot, but basically this is my appeal. Again not really sure what's going on.
I banned STEAM_0:1:24407347 for about 10 minutes for trolling and being an asshat.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 47&Submit=

BARCODE banned STEAM_0:1:14517094 for General Exploit of Game/Map/Server.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 94&Submit=

I'm not sure why it added STEAM_0:1:24407347 to ban evasion though.
What's a general exploit? O_o is that even one of my accounts? IDK anyone called Barcode

*edit* Riser, i double checked that second link, it has nothing to do with me, or even one of my accounts.

STEAM_0:0:45427642 <-- This is the other account, which is also suffering from a permaban, I guess it's cause i use the same name on both accounts? idk. I tried changing my name. That doesn't work.
Miffy Wrote:STEAM_0:0:45427642 <-- This is the other account, which is also suffering from a permaban, I guess it's cause i use the same name on both accounts? idk. I tried changing my name. That doesn't work.
Don't ever try to circumvent a ban because that makes it extremely difficult for me to lift the ban. The module is pretty darn persistent and unless I remove all existing entries at the same time it'll re-add them all within moments.  :-\

I need you to list every single one of your STEAM_IDs so that I can flush them all from the database.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
"Circumvent?"

Steam Account: bobicus123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24407347

Steam Account: miffythebunny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45427642

Please explain circumventing, these are the two accounts used. None of my other one's have any history with these servers.
Very interesting about one of the names that the steam id pulls up on Sourcebans.

And you thought you banned me
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 3A24407347
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:Very interesting about one of the names that the steam id pulls up on Sourcebans.

And this proves?
Are you taking me to court without sufficient evidence?
Miffy Wrote:"Circumvent?"

Please explain circumventing, these are the two accounts used. None of my other one's have any history with these servers.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/circumvent
cir·cum·vent   /ˌsɜrkəmˈvɛnt, ˈsɜrkəmˌvɛnt/  Show Spelled[sur-kuhm-vent, sur-kuhm-vent]  Show IPAverb (used with object) 1.to go around or bypass: to circumvent the lake; to circumvent the real issues. 2.to avoid (defeat, failure, unpleasantness, etc.) by artfulness or deception; avoid by anticipating or outwitting: He circumvented capture by anticipating their movements. 3.to surround or encompass, as by stratagem; entrap: to circumvent a body of enemy troops.

Miffy Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:Very interesting about one of the names that the steam id pulls up on Sourcebans.

And this proves?

It looks like you were trying to Circumvent the ban system.
It is not for me to take you to court. However as an admin on the servers it is my responsibility to point things like this out.

Please wait for root admin to reply.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
It's my birthday 3: and im still banned,
The banana peal  is taking forevah T_T
I've lifted the bans.
Miffy Wrote:And this proves?
. . .

You're going to find yourself banned with attitude like this.  :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol