Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing on ESEA from Asia
helmut^ Wrote:Honestly having over 110 ping on esea puts you at a great disadvantage.

If there were any competitive css leagues here in asia, I'd already join it. Just have to make do with the lag I guess. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Mawped Wrote:
.::Dre@m$ LIKE A BOSS::. Wrote:Holy SHIT i getting a account(looked up ESEA)

I don't think I've ever seen you scrim before. You should probably look up some competitive CSS on youtube or something to see if it is something you might have fun doing before you spend $7 on it.

@Spartacus - Playing ESEA from Asia shouldn't be a problem, other than whatever reg problems that might arise. You'll probably end up playing against some good players, but that's a good thing if you are willing to get better. Getting shit on builds your knowledge of the game. Except in Fenken's case, apparently. <3
i seen Scrims before... i not the best Player but their is a Servers that are for Noobs xD
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Well your not really asian if you don't play crossfire instead of css.
jowy Wrote:Well you're not really asian if you play css instead of crossfire.
Fixed. What's crossfire anyway?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
jowy Wrote:Well you're not really asian if you play css instead of crossfire.
Fixed. What's crossfire anyway?
If that's sarcasm, I lol'd.
If you're serious Crossfire is a crappy F2P game. I tried it and I rather die than playing with some Singaporean faggots.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
To be honest if your looking to play better ESEA pugs are not the way to go. Stick to scrimming and dming. ESEA pugs are no diff then the wl scrims other then that the teams get stacked more often and everyone baits (pretty much the whole time).