Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valve making all these updates.
I know they keep coming with all these updates that are disrupting our game play. I made this thread so that you may flame or admire valve for these updates they are doing.

Flame: How fucking dare you keep updating this game and making it so I can’t play my game that I love until the server owner updates the server so I can play again.

Do you think that the wL roots have nothing better to do than to stop what they’re doing to updates all of their servers?

Not to mention all of the non steam csConfused players that are out there. You don’t give a rats ass about them do you?

Admire: I really like that you finally after so many years of me playing this game that you would care to update and fix some of the things that you have been informed of.

I like the fact that my steam account automatically updates my games when they are released.

Let us know your thought here.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
THEY SHOULD DO ONE BIG UPDATE, LIKE ONE UPDATE THATS GONNA BE USED FOR A WHILE EVEN THOE MOST PLAYERS ARE NONSTEAMERS..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I think that people who haven't paid for the game shouldn't complain at all. They have no right to.

Everyone else who has a legit copy can complain as much as they like.
If you read this, you suck.
JayCat Wrote:Not to mention all of the non steam csConfused players that are out there. You don’t give a rats ass about them do you?
Oh, they do. They're all potential customers for them. They want to interrupt their gameplay as much as possible in order to irritate them into buying a legitimate copy of the game.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I, The Rival Wrote:I think that people who haven't paid for the game shouldn't complain at all. They have no right to.

OK but css without NONSTEAMERS is nothing.. #justsayin

M. Bison Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:Not to mention all of the non steam csConfused players that are out there. You don’t give a rats ass about them do you?
Oh, they do. They're all potential customers for them. They want to interrupt their gameplay as much as possible in order to irritate them into buying a legitimate copy of the game.

Marketing genius!
M. Bison Wrote:
Put up the link to buy the game in this thread then..

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I think that people who haven't paid for the game shouldn't complain at all. They have no right to.

You know how many legit copies of CS:S there is? You know how many servers actually allow nonsteam users to come on their servers, versus the amount that dont? You have no idea. Non-Steam CS:S is only a small percentage of CS:S players.
If you read this, you suck.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

Really? How long has the non steam been out that you can play with the paying customers? Well I haven't seen it until recently. I bought this game back in 2004 so I would have to disagree with that statement.
Yeah if someone doesn't own the game they shouldn't complain. Be grateful we can play at all!
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:OK but css without NONSTEAMERS is nothing.. #justsayin
Not true but the War-lords servers lack lots of players without nonsteamers which kind of ruins the game