Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does your workstation/games station looks like?
[Image: laptop.jpg]
Here it is! Yea I don't have super monitors and PC's =)
silly Wrote:Spartacus, I find it kinda funny and interesting how you have an indoor pot-plant next to your computer. It's like someone's trying to freshen up the gaming atmosphere.

And I'm curious guys, but why do so many of you have extra connected screens and multiple laptops? Isn't it unnecessary?
i heard plants absorbs the vibrations coming out from the computer its good for the health lol, and as for spy i think its obvious it for HAX lol

ruplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:And I'm curious guys, but why do so many of you have extra connected screens and multiple laptops? Isn't it unnecessary?

I noticed it too, lol I don't wanna look stupid when I post a pic of my laptop ahahha
lmao me too, i was gonna post a pic of my laptop until i saw spy's pic i will look stupid with my hp laptop and mouse lol
ruplayer Wrote:I noticed it too, lol I don't wanna look stupid when I post a pic of my laptop ahahha
I was actually more interested on how you guys organize your PCs. I have a few things on my desk and it can get pretty messy. I'm going
drill a small shelve on my wall to place my machine.
pTK Wrote:May i point out the box of tissues?

now we all know what the bigger screen is for.

btw, i have multiple monitors because its easier for me to reference to like a website or an ebook whatsoever when i have to write a report on my main monitor. Thats just one of its uses.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.