Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suggest you get new admins for late night gaming....just a suggestion.
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.
I'm trying..
addmitted as far as i'm concerned.
why dont you just demo the people doing w/e you think is wrong and then upload it to http://www.mediafire.com/

with the persons steamID and ingame name. that way it is known that even if admins are not there the other community members wont stand for nonsense, and will help to stop hackers from joining the server.

We all are happy to ban people that are in need of it, you can also add me on steam add msg me if you need some admin services.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:why dont you just demo the people doing w/e you think is wrong and then upload it to http://www.mediafire.com/

with the persons steamID and ingame name. that way it is known that even if admins are not there the other community members wont stand for nonsense, and will help to stop hackers from joining the server.

We all are happy to ban people that are in need of it, you can also add me on steam add msg me if you need some admin services.

those who frequent the servers late at night should just record the demos of the hackers.

They might make you an admin if you do it often enough and don't  have a douchebag character.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
The problem is not that we don't have enough admins.
The problem is that the players do not give a damn enough or are too lazy to demo those hackers and submit them to us for review so we can ban them.
Adding more admins will not solve this problem unless more player initiative is taken. All admins, regardless of the timezone they live in, have their personal lives and affairs to attend to. We are not bots that sit on standby everyday in the servers or on Steam waiting for a hacker to show up.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
JukeBoxHero Wrote:I suggest you get new admins for late night gaming....just a suggestion.
your totally right, we need admins at NIGHT TIME AND DAY TIME... cause most of the of admins play only on DUST,OFFICE,POP MAPS or they just stay on forum .. and the other servers HAVE NO ADMINS... this is embarrassing..  #justsayin..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lin3ar Wrote:The problem is not that we don't have enough admins.
The problem is that the players do not give a damn enough or are too lazy to demo those hackers and submit them to us for review so we can ban them.
Adding more admins will not solve this problem unless more player initiative is taken. All admins, regardless of the timezone they live in, have their personal lives and affairs to attend to. We are not bots that sit on standby everyday in the servers or on Steam waiting for a hacker to show up.
This bot said the wrong thing. Seems like he needs to be reprogrammed.  ;D

But seriously, although there would be a limit, I think that some more admins who play the non-mainstream warlords servers (e.g. the zombie serv, and the minigames server, etc.) would be valuable.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Why doesnt spraten play more.....................
silly Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:The problem is not that we don't have enough admins.
This bot said the wrong thing. Seems like he needs to be reprogrammed.  ;D

But seriously, although there would be a limit, I think that some more admins who play the non-mainstream warlords servers (e.g. the zombie serv, and the minigames server, etc.) would be valuable.
yeahh i play most of the time in Minigames and ZM server and to be honest i dont think we have an admin..or if we do, the admin never show up..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]