Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you clowns miss again.
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.
JukeBoxHero Wrote:Why doesnt spraten play more.....................

Lmao, Spartan and me are always on.
Add me on steam too: riser-

wtf do you mean? and plus didn't you read
lin3ar Wrote:The problem is not that we don't have enough admins.
The problem is that the players do not give a damn enough or are too lazy to demo those hackers and submit them to us for review so we can ban them.
Adding more admins will not solve this problem unless more player initiative is taken.
All admins, regardless of the timezone they live in, have their personal lives and affairs to attend to. We are not bots that sit on standby everyday in the servers or on Steam waiting for a hacker to show up.

I have a wife so alot of my time is split between her, css, and school. dont try to drop some names when it has already been said that the admins have lives outside of css.

Its kinda rude to try and make it out like i dont do my job here. Im offended! Especially when i tell you to add me so i can assist you when someone is hacking. Just plain rude!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
@ spartan. we didnt mean to make feel like that,but admins should be ppl who has no life outside cs...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:@ spartan. we didnt mean to make feel like that,but admins should be ppl who has no life outside cs...

Even if the requirement for being an admin was to have "no life outside of CS:S", then there would still be other requirements, and the application process would still work in the same way that it does.

ITT : Kids that are mad because they got their admin applications denied.

Chill out, the staff here are good. Also remember, saying "we want admins on LATE AT NIGHT" is completely relative to where you live.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:@ spartan. we didnt mean to make feel like that,but admins should be ppl who has no life outside cs...

Even if the requirement for being an admin was to have "no life outside of CS:S", then there would still be other requirements, and the application process would still work in the same way that it does.

ITT : Kids that are mad because they got their admin applications denied.

Chill out, the staff here are good. Also remember, saying "we want admins on LATE AT NIGHT" is completely relative to where you live.
i agrre with that ^^, but u ''admins'' should make admins that can stay on LATE AT NIGHT.. and about admin app i got mine denied if i didnt; i woulld br takin care of ZM and MG server right now...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
First, its the admin responsibility to keep the servers clean, but its your responsibility  to help them when you can in the end they are humans too and have lives, and you can do that by recording a demo in that way you will have helped the admin and the community keeping the servers clean, after all admins do their jobs for free so ppl like you can play fair thats and the least you can do i help make their job easier by recording demo and posting it.

Second, Drunk i think the reason you got denied is because you didnt show that you have enough knowledge of hacking to be qualified to become an admin and that can be shown when you report hackers by posting demos, red and james record demos and post them but i never saw you do such a thing

Finally, dude spartan is on all the time i see him on steam all day and i posted a demos he was there to enforce justice, if you see a hacker then just record a demo instead of saying

DONT TRY TO FLAME MY BOY KID OR ELSE >Sad
grr
Although in the past I have seen a scarce few admins in MG they are beginning to show up such as riser and spartan. Now I am not saying they continuesly frequent those servers but they are once in a while. We do have an occasional waller here and there but not as bad as things get on the 24/7 servers. An aimbotter was caught this morning, a player who has played on the servers for quite some time to be honest. And it was thanks to an admin that he was removed as fast as he was. I understand that it being a ZM server there will be an occasional aimbotter in there but just take a demo of it and post it on the forums. It is not that difficult. And even if the hacker is banned and you still have a demo, hand it over to the admins and they will keep it on file. That way when the hacker goes to make an appeal the admins understand how much grief it caused the player.

In short there are few but some admins that occasionaly play on the mg server, I do not frequent the ZM server so I would have no idea. As for the 24/7 servers that is where I see the most activity in hacks and material wallhacks and that is where the attention of the admins should be.
Not true.

Better, mature admins are typically people that can balance their life and their hobbies (i.e. gaming).

It's only recently that we've had a huge influx of hackers with the new update. Before it was like 1-2 a day rather than 4-5 it's been.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Not true.

Better, mature admins are typically people that can balance their life and their hobbies (i.e. gaming).

It's only recently that we've had a huge influx of hackers with the new update. Before it was like 1-2 a day rather than 4-5 it's been.

this is true.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com