Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeah now i have reached a 1000 post i think you should give me something in return, maybe half of spartan's credits after all they were stolen from canister and xferior, or make me root admin for 1 day, or name one of the servers after me like one of the popular maps for a week. Big Grin
Hmm how bout' a congratulations and 200$ to spend in csConfused! you can almost afford a glock !
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
LAWL yeah that sounds good! and i stole them fair and SQUARE, i guess you should leave your money in  your pockets!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
lol thanks, but i hate glock maybe a deagle or dualies,
and spartan even if i do you cant steal from me i bought them all and wasted most of them on bison and i couldnt steal anything from him, always get an error says there is no user with such name :o
i had few left so i stole whats left for canister and xferior and a bit from jay lol
Assassin Wrote:yeah now i have reached a 1000 post i think you should give me something in return, maybe half of spartan's credits after all they were stolen from canister and xferior, or make me root admin for 1 day, or name one of the servers after me like one of the popular maps for a week. Big Grin

Question for you. Did you actually make those 1000+ posts? Or did you buy them in the shop with all of those credits that you stole?  :o
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:yeah now i have reached a 1000 post i think you should give me something in return, maybe half of spartan's credits after all they were stolen from canister and xferior, or make me root admin for 1 day, or name one of the servers after me like one of the popular maps for a week. Big Grin

Question for you. Did you actually make those 1000+ posts? Or did you buy them in the shop with all of those credits that you stole?  :o
well jay i leave that to you to figure it out good luck counting all those posts lol,
and its your fault that you didnt deposit all you credits in the bank  Tongue
JayCat Wrote:Question for you. Did you actually make those 1000+ posts? Or did you buy them in the shop with all of those credits that you stole?  :o
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Wink Wink Wink
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Assassin Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:

well jay i leave that to you to figure it out good luck counting all those posts lol,

I can count really fast. The true count is 649.  ;D
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:

I can count really fast. The true count is 649.  ;D
Lies, its 1060 give me my reward for giving life to the forum 8)
Actually, it's 1059 your next post will be 1060. L2Count. Also you bought the posts thingy because I can count really fast too. It's 650. =P