Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning scrim(NW)
"Oh he's just coming at me like that" was the reason I wanted this demo, I lol'd so hard=)
Is there a password to the scrim server? IP? Thanks. Might be fun to play with some of y'all that i see in office.
Yeah password is ********.

You need to be invited by someone. So ask some of the office guys to invite you when they play next time.
add me and i will let you know when you do one.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Assassin Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:There is NEVER reg on Assassin. It's not even funny the amount of times I've clearly shot him in the head with a deagle and just nothing happened. I've even paced my deagle shots on him now just to make sure it's not me seeing things, but no. He took a full deagle clip from me once and it only did about 40 damage.

But yeah, it was good that we made that tryhard "pro" kid quit. Fucking hate douchebags like that. Next time someone is like that I'm just gonna kick em.

Assassin doesnt set his rates that might be while its so hard to hit him. and i agree that 1hitta guy was such a dick face. OMFG him and perfect where going at it the whole 1st half and perfect even told him to stfu, but he just keep going on and on. I dont are how short your SteamI is, it doesnt mean that you can be a bit**
lol well rival the same thing happened to me i emptied an entire clip on fenken and you but i had no reg at all.
spartan dude you know the problem i had with the rates, now my rates are the same as the servers rates.

That's because if your rates are set wrong, then you're not going to be sending the right amount of data to the server/receiving the right data from the server, so your hits won't register.

Have a little read of this wiki : http://www.etcwiki.org/wiki/Counter_Str ... hoke_Intro

It's always good to know a little bit about what you're actually typing into console.
If you read this, you suck.
it is sad the kids with low IDs who think they are king shit cuz of it. Yet i've still never meet anyone with a lower one than TrickZ and I and yet we manage to be friendly... weird huh?! Guess not all of us are douches... just most lol
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
It's wierd that I got steam only 7 months after you and it went from your 4 digit to my 7 digit.  :-\
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
just shows the popularity of the game Smile
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
just asking, is it like frowned upon to buy 4dig accounts?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:just asking, is it like frowned upon to buy 4dig accounts?

I'll answer your question with another question : Is there any point in buying a 4dig?
If you read this, you suck.