Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning scrim(NW)
Son of a bee-sting you just made me famous.

I wonder what a video of my kills on you would look like? (more then 2 kills imo)
I recorded a good last sec rush and knife kill=) I thought it's funny so I wanted to share.
YOU MADE ME STOP MY MUSIC TO WATCH THIS SHIT? jk
loved it
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
ruplayer Wrote:I recorded a good last sec rush and knife kill=) I thought it's funny so I wanted to share.

Common don't lie, we all know if those 2 kills were on anyone else you wouldn't have made this video. Also you forget the # for #BlG fix it. (I'll give you lessons at discounted price)
Perfect1192 Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I recorded a good last sec rush and knife kill=) I thought it's funny so I wanted to share.

Common don't lie, we all know if those 2 kills were on anyone else you wouldn't have made this video. Also you forget the # for #BlG fix it. (I'll give you lessons at discounted price)
It's not the first video that I uploaded, check my channel, this one just happened to be with you, but if I knew about your reaction on it I would have make it longer  Smile I don't think I need your lessons, and it's not the first time I knifed you Mr. Pro Wink
My reaction is disappointment :-\ you only have 2 average kills to show for 2 minutes of video, if your gonna make a video why only 2 kills? Ive seen you play you could use some pointers. As far as the knifing even a retarded squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Wink
Perfect1192 Wrote:if your gonna make a video why only 2 kills?
It's actually 5 kills, you just see yourself superstar that's why.
ruplayer Wrote:
Perfect1192 Wrote:My reaction is disappointment  you only have 2 average kills to show for 2 minutes of video, if your gonna make a video why only 2 kills? Ive seen you play you could use some pointers. As far as the knifing even a retarded squirrel finds a nut sometimes.
5kills divided by 2mins = 2.5kills
or round it off to 2kills  Wink
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
fenken Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Perfect1192 Wrote:My reaction is disappointment  you only have 2 average kills to show for 2 minutes of video, if your gonna make a video why only 2 kills? Ive seen you play you could use some pointers. As far as the knifing even a retarded squirrel finds a nut sometimes.
5kills divided by 2mins = 2.5kills
or round it off to 2kills  Wink

Rounding 2.5 would round up to 3... not 2.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:Rounding it off would put it to 3 kills. o.o
HOW COULD I MISSED THAT!
SHIT!
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.