Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan xwKx & Clan Weed
wK, a awful repetitive annoyance of needless remaking over and over by using the same original purpose it was meant for... "warring"

And now as for clan Weed. How nice to name a clan after the wide known and consumed by fans and users of the marijuana plant. As for what i see it on battle.net... a clan named weed, it's one of those bleak vague ideas that were thought as funny. But as what the drug does, gives you a little high for awhile and then poof back to reality ( which means that Clan Weed probably won't last too long ).

In the end and what i am actually getting at here is... Warring is dead, building a new "warbot" is a empty attempt to keep some ridiculed activity alive is just plain dumb.

Come on guys, its 2010 and what seems to me is, this: Battle.net 2.0 is gonna come out sometime in the near future and most of us know for certain that blizzard is finally going to stop all that nonsense and all of you who keep this activity of loading and flooding is pointless... but alas, i just for one gotta give props to having this amount of perseverance.

Kthnxbai.
nice rant nico, wk is retarded and has caused dk way more trouble over nothing, and ass for weed, not the clan but the plant, i happen to like it, it helps for medical purposes u should know what i mean
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
Thanks. Weed has it's medicinal purposes and it's good to help people who have high levels of stress.
I love you nico. We both on the same track~~!!
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
i wish medical marijuana was legal cause i think i might have gotten a prescription if it was
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
Battle.net 2.0 is looking like shit with its SC2 release. The only one I'm seeing kick off is Diablo III. As for when it does come out I'm definitely seeing a different gaming society here, less koreans, less wanna-be pothead who think they're hardcore by trolling the internet and flooding, and a much more efficient anti-hack system, also bots and stuff, lets just say if they exist they shall be very rare to see. CD-KEY's are going to be like every modern game (ex: CoD6, CoD5, L4d2, H2 vista). Much harder to get ahold of, point being these lame wanna be druggy clans and troll flooding clans will most likely not exist in Bnet2.0.

~xBlueXFoxx
[Image: xBlueXFoxxsigATI7-3-11.png]
[Image: blue.jpg]
i hear different shit i heard that regular battle net and battle net 2.0 are going to be together so regular sc players and sc2 players can talk with each other around the same channels but i hear weird shit i think this is 1 of the weird one's idk what do you guys think let me know and no more bots? what about clans?
Sc2 didnt bring that many ppl back only for a brief moment and when d3 comes out thats when bnet will get popular there are more d2 players as it is now then sc/wc3 well idk about wc3 im not a player myself but as for bots there will always be bots with or with out warden cuz we have the  (programers) that will proceed to bypass w.e blizzard throws at us and for bnet2.0 merging thats not gonna happen maybe d3/sc2 merge but not reg starcraft  thats like saying OMG ban wave cming in 2 days for d2nt bot user's for diablo which i found out never happens its the maphack d2me that got me ban 3x's yes it took me 3 times to get ban to relaize how this warden thing works by reading ur registry/packet logs and detecting the shit but all in all i will have to say bnet is boring ive been around since 1998 and eh its getting boring every yr it goes by o;