Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAGGING ON SERVERS?
Me, OCELOT & RED7EAGLE were just lagging!!!! & i'm sure its the servers!
EDIT: even the forums are lagging, It took me 3:43 min to post this reply ??? .
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:Me, OCELOT & RED7EAGLE were just lagging!!!! & i'm sure its the servers!
that sux broo.. if u see them, ask 'em to do what  I, The Rival just said plzzz?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Here is mine.

[Image: net_graph.png]
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I guess your getting bad reg lately ? Interp 100 is bad. Should get it around 15.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I guess your getting bad reg lately ? Interp 100 is bad. Should get it around 15.

Nope, everything works fine. This is stock cfg. I am so close to the server that I don't need to tweek anything.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:I am so close to the server that I don't need to tweek anything.
:-\
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
TAKE A LOOK AT ME --  LAGGING--.. (my print screen isnt working)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zfzu1xt11b7wyxt
watch the whole demo and let me know what u think of it..

JayCat Wrote:Here is mine.

[Image: net_graph.png]

I want your fps  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
JayCat Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I guess your getting bad reg lately ? Interp 100 is bad. Should get it around 15.

Nope, everything works fine. This is stock cfg. I am so close to the server that I don't need to tweek anything.

Actually that's wrong. You want the lowest lerp whilst remaining white. Read the thread I just wrote here, it explains a lot about lerp.

EDIT : Also DRUNK, that won't work. If I load up a demo and do "net_graph 3", then it's going to show MY rates, not yours. Get a screenshot of your rates (just press Print Screen, then go to Paint, right click and then click Paste).
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:

Actually that's wrong. You want the lowest lerp whilst remaining white. Read the thread I just wrote here, it explains a lot about lerp.

EDIT : Also DRUNK, that won't work. If I load up a demo and do "net_graph 3", then it's going to show MY rates, not yours. Get a screenshot of your rates (just press Print Screen, then go to Paint, right click and then click Paste).
ok... ill check in a little, cause i didnt log in today, and if i still lagging then ill get u a pic

@my PRINTSCREEN ISNT WORKIN