Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Played with RED7EAGLE and Assassin
So we started out messing around on the the Custom maps server and they wanted to do a 1v2 against me. We had some fun and it was nothing serious.

[Image: Ass_andRed.png]

Then they said that they wanted to do a 2v2 scrim. So I said "ok" and I thought that my kid might have some fun too.  ;D

So I invited Jr into the fun and we had at them.

[Image: junior_scrim.jpg]

So here is the screen shot of the first round end.
I didn't get a screen shot of the end but it pretty much went the same as the first.

[Image: jayandjr.png]

If you want to watch the stv demo, here it is. Remember, this was all in fun.
Please don't make this thread get moved to the flames section.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5eq4yunehn9p2cv
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
boooooooooooooo assassin!!!! of course eagle and assassin will lose a lot because of their pings, but if you go to zombies server, i guarantee that they will be better at killing vs death ratio........

also, i'm so jealous because I wanna scrim but nobody is asking me to scrim!!!!!!!!!! I really want to scrim because i NEVER scrimed, not even an ONCE!!!!  :o
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! I want to play like this too. Its freaking fun with this amount of people. NO lag
NO anything ! PM me when this happen again. Please ! Big Grin ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
yeah, or create a thread that you will have an scrim, give a date, time, place, etc
It was just in the moment. You have to be there when we talk about it.
JayCat Wrote:It was just in the moment. You have to be there when we talk about it.

where is "there" ?  :o
u are so addicted jay.. lol 
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:u are so addicted jay.. lol

I'm going to therapy for that. So let's keep this on topic.
wow u surly nailed them lol
GOOD JOB!
but i still agree with lowrate, it was not a fare fight, u live very much close to the servers, but they are far away from it, so...
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Why is jaycay jr's ping lower than yours jaycat?