Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin staff application
Name: Tony Hawks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1725693675

Timezone: (UTC+08:00)

Availability: I'm exceptionally free during the days between the afternoon and evening (12:40pm - 3:50pm)

About myself: I am a exceptionally good player in various types of game such as CS Source, Cod4 etc and I like to play the guitar and Compose short note musics based on what I am capable of doing at a certain extent. Likewise I love to eat bread with jams for morning breakfast and Omelette  ;D

Reason for applying as Admin:
I presume from my perspective and so does others of their impression of me is mostly positive. I consider myself as a responsible person during in-game game plays who is reluctant to oppose and subjected against all various types of cheats, however despite the fact that from my experience the countless number of cheaters revealed in cs source servers, I'm able to identify, observe and analyze in different situations regarding cheating and act fast to prevent persistent cheaters who are still willing to use Aim-bots, wall-hack, speed-hack, and so on. I really despise these so called hackers because during day time and sometimes night time, someone would suddenly join the war-lord server, and the next thing you will know, a talentless unprofessional player decided to use hacks dominates the games and ruins it!! Ive seen this many times but suppose the admins were not available, those are the times that makes the game more vulnerable for hackers to proceed in ruining the game. I'm the type of person who rather prefers unspoilt clean games, let alone cheaters Smile Last but not least, if you nominate me to become admin, I will be delighted and more than glad to assist you and join the community of anti hacking. Feel free to ask me on anything. Hopefully you can reply back ASAP. TY.  Tongue
[Image: 403107_101.png]

This was your 1st post?...good luck!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Thanks mate, wish me good luck as much as you can possibly give tee...hee..

good luck man
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good luck.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

good luck ,though i never seen you in game.
"We are not the same i am a Cokeboy".
[Image: 67deagle2jpg.jpg]
[Image: 300299_901.png]
Frenchie Wrote:good luck ,though i never seen you in game.
me neither.. but good luck man
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I just looked and you barely have 2 days of game play. You may want to game hard bro cause you have a ways to go on this application.
GOOD LUCK NEW GUY!! HOPE YOU GET ADMIN JUST TO LOOK COOL Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement. Current playing time: 50 hours

-Required Time : 120
-Target Time : 70

GL

http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=+STEAM_0 ... l&x=15&y=9