Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, its been ages since i waited for great movies to be released this month and last, any suggestions of any? I know a few such a Twilight breaking dawn and immortals which i already saw the trailer. On the other hand, don't bother telling me the ones that isn't half as good. What other various movies which I don't know that YOU can recommend me with? My genre preferences are actions, thriller, horror and comedy. Haven't been to the cinema for awhile too so maybe its a good opportunity to experience great movies once again....dun...dun....dun...LOL  ;
[Image: 403107_101.png]

Snatch, Fight Club, Requeim for a Dream, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0zAlXr1UOs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

an old movie one Oo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
If you like Twilight you might gonna like Walker, Texas Ranger. It has actions, thriller, horror and comedy all together.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106168/
Twilight is a great movie.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
thor (action) , green lantern (action) , conan the barbarian (too barbaric, action, maybe thriller too), pirates of the Caribbean on strangers tide (action, comedy), tower heist (comedy, and a bit action), im waiting to finish my exams so i can go and watch a nice movie Big Grin 
Serenity (2005), but it's better that you watch the short-lived TV series Firefly (2002) first (make sure to watch the episodes in the correct order, i.e. *not* the order in which they aired).
300, Remember the Titans, Fight Club, Boondock Saints, and etc.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
You should totally watch The Truman Show. Amazing movie, classic.
If you re-watch The Matrix and its series again it is actually amazing movie, you can finally understand it.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
guys i think he wants new movies not old ones or im i wrong :o