Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deduction of popularity on wL forums
Schoool + singing hobby Big Grin
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Job hunting, school, and my wife = Spartan a dull boy.... anyone know what more that is from?
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I too got sucked into playing mw... sigh... addictions..
If you actually noticed, having a competition for non steamers(they win a free copy of CSS on steam), wouldn't actually increase the popularity. Why? Well, they just sign up then after the competition, they leave.  I find that lame.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Quite lately , I've been noticing that there are not many posts and new topics. Any idea where everyone went?
broo everyone left to play MW3.. BUT I DIDNT  ;D
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
im always here but i don't let anyone notice lol Wink
M. Bison Wrote:People have been busy with school, work, and other games.

that's true, I have school right now and i'll have finals so, I'm not going to play often in the next 3 weeks or so  Sad
Busy with college life
and i play mostly on weekends.
those days are gone when the chat box was full of people.........:-C
[Image: mrpa43.png]
i think the biggest thing is people dont have the time to get on the fourms alot... i would say 500 of my posts have came for the summer when i can get on. Now when Winter comes and i get my Xbox fixed i will be MEGA gaming(9 hours a day). Winter is my Gaming Seasons.If i get my own computer i will start to pull players to the forum from games.

and heres a Idea...
When you play like CoD or BF3 wear a wL tag and when people ask what clan that from you say war-lords.net.. i been wearing a tag when i can xD lol
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I believe that it has to do with the release of the new games. I have seen this many times before. The new game comes out and people get all excited and play the new game. Counter-Strike is the #1 FPS of all time and that in most cases draws them back. Just give it some time and you will see them return.

Not only is it great game play, but also it's a very social game and makes it so you can have great communities.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]