Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where are they?
Loks Wrote:eternal all the admins who used to be on forums since im an admin (6 months ago) is on these daily list so i dont know why these guys are complaining now! and you see what i mean he doesnt know what hes talking about :/

Then I must have misinterpreted what he was saying.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

well, it makes me mad, when people are applying for the admin, they say that they will be active NO MATTER WHAT, ok, they got admin powers, and guess what, they are less active since "Accepted" .

ps: this message doesn't apply to all admins  :Smile
well dude things come up in life that we cant for see, tbh this topic should just be closed, and when another topic about needing admins comes up then it should be closed as well.

Yes Admins should be active on the forums, but just because they aren't posting doesn't mean that they aren't active. Sometimes like I read topics and i just have nothing to say after reading it..so i dont post, otherwise it would just be spam.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
You guys sound like haters.

Is there any unreplied ban protest? Is there any unreplied admin abuse thread? Is there any unreplied thread directed to one or another admin? - I think there isn't. So I guess you think Server Admins are here to entertain you? Be a personal clowns for you?

If server admin becomes inactive on servers and hard to get a hold of we get rid of him, we have many admins dismissed because of general inactivity without your threads, we can handle our business without your supervision.
ruplayer Wrote:So I guess you think Server Admins are here to entertain you? Be a personal clowns for you?

This reminds me of a scene from a movie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w[/youtube]

But really people, chill out. We are here and everything is being taken care of.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Guys, seriously. Get a girlfriend.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Guys, seriously. Get a girlfriend.
Spartacus is wide open...
BS :o , all i see is people quoting other people!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Another one of these threads? It's just the guys constantly fishing for admin powers! I see it all the time "there aren't many admins around, but IM around ALL the time!". Be more obvious jeez. If you wanna be admin, apply. If you already applied and got rejected, stop making these threads.
If you read this, you suck.
Yeah I don't get it. Hostage is practically online 24/7. And supply = demand for now IMO.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.