Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where are they?
dont get me wrong but many admins left the game and the forum to play MW3. i think the other admins should make new admins to cover the missing of those admins... 
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I like this suggestion Big Grin
....well when we have some players that we deem good, then we will most likely add them, Untill then...JUST STOP...we get what your saying. If you want to be an admin this is definitely not the way of trying to tell us that you do. Apply on in the right spot, and if we think your good then you got it dude! if not try again next time!

but STOP making new topics about WHERE ARE THE ADMINS or WE NEED MORE ADMINS. JUST STOP!!!!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! then delete the open chat and suggestion tabs!  >Sad
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:dont get me wrong but many admins left the game and the forum to play MW3. i think the other admins should make new admins to cover the missing of those admins...
...right, and make you a new admin.
we alredy discuss this in other topic! is not because MW3 its because admins have a real life too! this is not the best way to show your a good candidate for admin >Sad
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Quote:Requirements:

-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.

so, what are you going to say about that?
}{@K@P Wrote:

-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.

so, what are you going to say about?

i fail to see the no life outside css and WL requirement!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I dont want to say but some admins (probably not you guys) has gone after get admin abilities.
WONDER where they go.  :Smile 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Loks Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

so, what are you going to say about?

i fail to see the no life outside css and WL requirement!
well, i didn't make these rules!!!  :o