Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF + Betting Badly Needed!
Good morning,

I discovered your servers recently and enjoy them except for FF+betting=off.  Can you please consider activating FF on one of your rotation servers?  FF makes the game much more realistic and enjoyable; FF=off is gay and for kids :/  By turning it on I'm confident you'll grow your player-base even more.  Good FF servers are hard to find, and are accorded more respect by advanced players.  Betting also makes the game more fun.  Thanks!

Betting is a plugin that does add more load onto the server, and as a result would add to any lag found on the server... I think it'd be too messy.

FF on, I agree but on a different server. 32/32 man servers with FF on = Clusterfuck.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
The betting system in CS:S is pointless anyway. There is an economic stimulation plugin already in place, and there isn't really a lot of need for lots of money on the servers, since awps are restricted to 1 per team, and there isn't anything more expensive than that (that is used widely, apart from the autosnipers which are for noobs anyway).

Also having FF on would just cause loads more grief. It's kiddy, sure, but you should see some of the lamers that are in the pubs :|
If you read this, you suck.
FF as in friendly fire? I don't think having friendly fire on with kids who have the potential to rage easily is a good idea at all.

If you're talking about noblock, I feel that any servers above 16 players should have noblock on. I'm not sure how True Grit does it though.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
FF on any of the servers is a bad idea just b/c they are so loaded with ppl. If we had a server that had a smaller player count then maybe zblock and FF could get turned off but that is something completly different.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
i disagree the, ppl team flash their own teammates what do you think will happen when they use nades?? and its a bad idea to use block when too much ppl are playing they will just block one another
FF is a bad idea. The only way I want FF is when you shoot a teammate, you lose the same hp as they do. So if you TK'ed, then you would just die immediately, not the next round.
or just have it mirrored so that only person Tking gets dmged and not the person gettting TKed.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:or just have it mirrored so that only person Tking gets dmged and not the person gettting TKed.
TBH, it'd be a bad idea. People would stand in front of the awper, idiots that run after that grenade you just threw...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Man you wanna kill your teammate EH ? Seriously, its annoying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]