Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike : Source Is Half Price
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
jowy Wrote:All the source games are half price like portal 2, orange box collection, etc. It will probably go cheaper when cs:go beta comes out on the 30th.
cs go beta comes out on nov 30. BUT ONLY 10,000 copies of it.. which means only the best players on the world will get it..

War-lords can get cs:go beta keys. Canister just needs to contact them. Other sites are also getting keys. Something like 1000 keys/site. Everyone will be able to play beta soon, long as you got the computer specs to play it. But source would most likely be 5 dollars or free on the 30th to coincide the launch of beta. They made it $5 dollars with the first show match of CS:GO so they probably will do something special with the beta launch. I'm hoping they make CS source free.
I'm hoping that they don't make CS:S free. They made TF2 free to play, and even with the restrictions in place (only 50 backpack slots, not able to give items to other people), the game went to complete shit with hackers making tons of accounts and hacking on there.

Maybe they'd do a free weekend or something.
If you read this, you suck.
CS:GO Beta is coming out, this will be the last time they can market a bunch of people into buying source.  It's the last hoorah
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
People still buy 1.6 though.
If you read this, you suck.
helmut^ Wrote:CS:GO Beta is coming out, this will be the last time they can market a bunch of people into buying source.  It's the last hoorah

This game will continue to be popular for years to come imo.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:CS:GO Beta is coming out, this will be the last time they can market a bunch of people into buying source.  It's the last hoorah

This game will continue to be popular for years to come imo.

I totally agree with this because this game makes you an addict, people want to play with other people, so they not are feeling alone.  :Smile