of course it's fake, the latest iPhone that came out is iPhone 4S :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Fake or Real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsBwnv_dAg

of course it's fake, the latest iPhone that came out is iPhone 4S :o
lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I guess its fake in the sense that it's not released by Apple. It's just a fan has created a concept model of the phone, and animated features he'd like to see in it. I don't think anywhere in the video do they claim it to be the actual iPhone 5. Knowing Apple, I doubt features like this would be present in any of their iPhones in the next couple of years.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I guess its fake in the sense that it's not released by Apple. It's just a fan has created a concept model of the phone, and animated features he'd like to see in it. I don't think anywhere in the video do they claim it to be the actual iPhone 5. Knowing Apple, I doubt features like this would be present in any of their iPhones in the next couple of years.

totally true my British man!  8)
it does look possible though Big Grin maybe some time in the not-so-near future Big Grin
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
Eternal Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
Angel Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:Android 2.3.3
lol, mine is Android 2.3.4 haha

You cheated :C I can't update to 2.3.4 >_>
you guys are behind...
Android 2.3.7 is out btw, if you know how to do it =), or if you have a Vibrant or the T-Mobile one you can get Ice Cream Sandwich

Well if by the "way" you mean manually updating, then yeah, my phone doesn't let me update. Mines Verizon.
Yeah, if you want 2.3.7 just google Verizon + 2.3.7 and it'll tell you how to update to it, I've done it with my Samsung Captivate(AT&T)
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
Angel Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:Android 2.3.3
lol, mine is Android 2.3.4 haha

You cheated :C I can't update to 2.3.4 >_>
you guys are behind...
Android 2.3.7 is out btw, if you know how to do it =), or if you have a Vibrant or the T-Mobile one you can get Ice Cream Sandwich

Well if by the "way" you mean manually updating, then yeah, my phone doesn't let me update. Mines Verizon.
Yeah, if you want 2.3.7 just google Verizon + 2.3.7 and it'll tell you how to update to it, I've done it with my Samsung Captivate(AT&T)
i wanna update it to Android 4.0....
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
What phone do you have?(I might have overlooked if you said in a previous post)
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]