Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James *Re-App* Admin Application
James Wrote:LOL. Fenken you're such an ass. Thanks for the advice Neptune, but I haven't got any complaints yet on my behavior so I will keep acting the way I do. ^.^
You accuse me of hacking alot. So...that may be a problem.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:Good Luck there buddy, but a peace of advice "Try to be more nice to people". Smile
MindHACKer Wrote:Good luck there buddy and a piece of advice "Try to be nicer to people". Smile
You're welcome.
ppl are from all over the world my man.. they dont have know the ''perfect English''.
and James i think hes right u should be a little bit nicer.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
FenKeN Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:ppl are from all over the world my man.. they dont have know the ''perfect English''.
English is not my 1st language either.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:People are from all over the world man...they don't have to know the ''perfect English''.
And James I think he is right, you should be a little bit nicer.
HEUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEH
No disrespect drunk this is a troll directed to fenken lol.
See fenken you forgot to put ''to'' you figure out the rest Tongue
Mine too. And I think we all should stop commenting here..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
FenKeN Wrote:
James Wrote:LOL. Fenken you're such an ass. Thanks for the advice Neptune, but I haven't got any complaints yet on my behavior so I will keep acting the way I do. ^.^
You accuse me of hacking alot. So...that may be a problem.

See the thing is FenKeN you get a lot of very abnormal shots that I have never seen before. So it really isn't my fault if I thought at one point you hacked. I know now that it is a playing style, of cheap proportions. I don't accuse you of hacking I joke around with you.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
FenKeN Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:Good Luck there buddy, but a peace of advice "Try to be more nice to people". Smile
MindHACKer Wrote:Good luck there buddy and a piece of advice "Try to be nicer to people". Smile
You're welcome.
ppl are from all over the world my man.. they dont have know the ''perfect English''.

Alright well here is the thing. I play with a large portion of admins and I act the same way in front of them as I would if they weren't there. Not once have I been notified of rude behaviour or anything close to that. There are actually some admins who are more rude than I. It's just their personailty, it's what makes them themselves. Drunk you're just mad because I have a tendancy to pick on campers and you are one of the many.
You are the meanest player ever!!!                                                                      (Stop killing me.)  Lol.  :p
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I don't see why you guys are complaining about James being rude. He's just fine to me.

James Wrote:See the thing is FenKeN you get a lot of very abnormal shots that I have never seen before. So it really isn't my fault if I thought at one point you hacked. I know now that it is a playing style, of cheap proportions. I don't accuse you of hacking I joke around with you.

I get that alot. But I know you're just joking around now.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
pTK Wrote:You are the meanest player ever!!!                                                                      (Stop killing me.)  Lol.  :p

I don't think I am the meanest player. I mean you have bah, death, and a whole bunch of other kiddies out there who yell and rant more than i lol.
[Image: denied.jpg]

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

[Image: closedk.jpg]