Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James *Re-App* Admin Application
Quote:Requirements:

-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over 120 hours (5 days). CHECK
-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations. UNSURE (This really is a sketchy requirement. If you are joking with someone is it really interpreted as saying the actually hack? Furthermore, is posting a thread in the "Hacker Abuse" section and it not having sufficient evidence also a wrongful accusation? Please clarify these things to me.
-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. CHECK
-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked. CHECK

Quote:Format:

Name: James
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16382651
Timezone: Central
Availability: Between the times of 6 AM Central to 3 PM Central. As well as 9PM Central and 1AM Central.
Tell us something about yourself: I have been wrongfully banned and I have already made an app but it turned into a complete shit fest so I just withdrew my app because I knew it was just sitting there building dust. I just hope people stop having random fucking conversations in my threads.
Reason For Admin Application: Well I do see riser', spartan, and Ptk on the servers occasionally but I am normally on every weekday from 6am to 3pm with very few breaks. I cycle through the servers every so often and I have caught numerous hackers as I did so. I have a deep understanding of walls and aimbot due to my years of experience playing this game. Not so good with the no recoil but I am aiming to get better, just never really had any demos as good examples.

Honestly, I don't want to get cocky and say that I have admins who would vouch for me because I don't particularly know if they would. But I get along with just about everyone and people don't seem to have an issue with me on a social level. Now on a gaming level, haters will be haters. I try to make everyone's game play enjoyable but most of all I try to keep the servers clean of any possible threats such as hackers and racists. And please feel free to post whatever you feel contributes to this thread whether it be positive or negative just use your words people and don't get off subject lol. *cough* red7eagle *cough*
i knew you will be back :Smile
Quote:*cough* red7eagle *cough*
i love you 2 lol  8)
anyways good luck! Big Grin
GL broo
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Admin Application: IN RE-EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]
good luck again, hope you get it and mute all those kids in mini games its really annoying :/
Thanks for all the well wishes. Gratz on admin there red maybe now you'll play a little more often lol.
James Wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes. Gratz on admin there red maybe now you'll play a little more often lol.
thx man and i will Big Grin
hope u get it too Big Grin
Good Luck there buddy, but a peace of advice "Try to be more nice to people". Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:Good Luck there buddy, but a peace of advice "Try to be more nice to people". Smile
MindHACKer Wrote:Good luck there buddy and a piece of advice "Try to be nicer to people". Smile
You're welcome.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:Good Luck there buddy, but a peace of advice "Try to be more nice to people". Smile
MindHACKer Wrote:Good luck there buddy and a piece of advice "Try to be nicer to people". Smile
You're welcome.

LOL. Fenken you're such an ass. Thanks for the advice Neptune, but I haven't got any complaints yet on my behavior so I will keep acting the way I do. ^.^