Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol this is the Flamez section. Flame him back.

JAMES YOU GOTTA PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT COS ITS A FUCKING PUB. GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU NOOB!!!!!

Also MG is a fuckin shitty server, I told you that it was just a bunch of whiny kids in there screaming down the mic and spamming shitty music.

lol rival I love you man. I wish every kid in the mg server had your voice. Shot would be so laid back. Anyways, mg assists in relieving stress but lately it's been overrun with children. And this is the section I'm suppose to cry in you nark.

gabestep Wrote:Im sorry if im that annoying why dont you just tell me to be quite instead of bitching and not saying anything? And I dont get unmuted from playerlist only sniperwolf does that because he reconnects

I have countlessly asked you to be quiet. But you bitch and moan nonstop. MULTIPLE times you have been almost vote muted and you were even banned for mic spamming. That says you don't even listen to admins when they ask you to shut yer yap. And everyone eventually gets unmuted from playerlist in the mg server. You are a repeat offender and I hope to get enough demo to have you permanently gagged. I don't have a problem with anyone playing legitametly in the servers. But mic spamming is just uncalled for.

EDIT: This is what it sounds like in mg server nonstop but the seals do a better job. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AL4u-SgItg
James Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol this is the Flamez section. Flame him back.

JAMES YOU GOTTA PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT COS ITS A FUCKING PUB. GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU NOOB!!!!!

Also MG is a fuckin shitty server, I told you that it was just a bunch of whiny kids in there screaming down the mic and spamming shitty music.

lol rival I love you man. I wish every kid in the mg server had your voice. Shot would be so laid back. Anyways, mg assists in relieving stress but lately it's been overrun with children. And this is the section I'm suppose to cry in you nark.

gabestep Wrote:Im sorry if im that annoying why dont you just tell me to be quite instead of bitching and not saying anything? And I dont get unmuted from playerlist only sniperwolf does that because he reconnects

I have countlessly asked you to be quiet. But you bitch and moan nonstop. MULTIPLE times you have been almost vote muted and you were even banned for mic spamming. That says you don't even listen to admins when they ask you to shut yer yap. And everyone eventually gets unmuted from playerlist in the mg server. You are a repeat offender and I hope to get enough demo to have you permanently gagged. I don't have a problem with anyone playing legitametly in the servers. But mic spamming is just uncalled for.

EDIT: This is what it sounds like in mg server nonstop but the seals do a better job. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AL4u-SgItg
lol i wish it was like that but its even worse. listening to heavy metal is much better