Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new computer :D!
JayCat Wrote:Sorry if I missed it but what graphics card do you plan on buying?
6950 2GB
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Nice. It looks like you'll have a nice rig when you get it done. Congrats.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:Nice. It looks like you'll have a nice rig when you get it done. Congrats.
Thanks.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:hmmmm.....interesting. But non of those's brands is on my brain-list.
Really? You don't know MSI or G.Skill or Western Digital or AMD?

I just know AMD Wink
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Why do i see a teady bear blanket there Big Grin
Is it for 16+ or 14 below Big Grin?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Why do i see a teady bear blanket there Big Grin
Is it for 16+ or 14 below Big Grin?
There's nothing wrong with comfy blanket.
The thing that sucks whenever you get a new computer/laptop, is that you gotta install everything you had. Well, hope you backed up almost everything on your old computer/laptop!
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:The thing that sucks whenever you get a new computer/laptop, is that you gotta install everything you had. Well, hope you backed up almost everything on your old computer/laptop!

For those of you that don't backup your important shit Google offers storage on their cloud servers. Something that everyone should do is backup their computer files. Don't be a victim of idiocy.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
There is a clone drive program that takes an image of all your installed stuff and can imprint it onto other drives. But you'll probably want to reinstall everything in x64 if you're busting out this new rig, Fenken.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:There is a clone drive program that takes an image of all your installed stuff and can imprint it onto other drives. But you'll probably want to reinstall everything in x64 if you're busting out this new rig, Fenken.

Nah, just get a huge magnet and place it on the old drive. Then place it on the new drive and it will transfer the data that stuck to the magnet to the new drive. Just make sure that you have Windows and all of your other programs installed first.

Disclosure: Placing a huge magnet to a hard drive will erase all data from this drive. This was meant to be a joke and should not be done.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]