Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new computer :D!
FenKeN Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Why do i see a teady bear blanket there Big Grin
Is it for 16+ or 14 below Big Grin?
There's nothing wrong with comfy blanket.

Well is just think is funny.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:The thing that sucks whenever you get a new computer/laptop, is that you gotta install everything you had. Well, hope you backed up almost everything on your old computer/laptop!
Thanks.

I, The Rival Wrote:There is a clone drive program that takes an image of all your installed stuff and can imprint it onto other drives. But you'll probably want to reinstall everything in x64 if you're busting out this new rig, Fenken.
Sure but there's nothing important inside my old com.

JayCat Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:There is a clone drive program that takes an image of all your installed stuff and can imprint it onto other drives. But you'll probably want to reinstall everything in x64 if you're busting out this new rig, Fenken.

Nah, just get a huge magnet and place it on the old drive. Then place it on the new drive and it will transfer the data that stuck to the magnet to the new drive. Just make sure that you have Windows and all of your other programs installed first.

Disclosure: Placing a huge magnet to a hard drive will erase all data from this drive. This was meant to be a joke and should not be done.

lololol
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
JayCat Wrote:

Nah, just get a huge magnet and place it on the old drive. Then place it on the new drive and it will transfer the data that stuck to the magnet to the new drive. Just make sure that you have Windows and all of your other programs installed first.

Disclosure: Placing a huge magnet to a hard drive will erase all data from this drive. This was meant to be a joke and should not be done.

Someone actually told a guy to do that on 4chan. Only the rest of the community weren't so kind to tell him the truth. The guy now has a great paperweight.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
nice blanket fenk
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi
Beats my pc in every category slightly and I paid 1g us w/monitor and windows 7.....good build
jab253, post: 78499, member: 13408 Wrote:Beats my pc in every category slightly and I paid 1g us w/monitor and windows 7.....good build
You replied to a thread that is a year old (2011).
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
fenk can i come over and sleep with you in that blanket?
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi
The clone drive software is good if you want to save yourself some trouble, and time. But trust me, a fresh install on a new rig feels exactly that FRESH, and it will be the greatest feeling in the world when everything is up and running again. Hassle? Maybe, worth it after spending hours doing? Yes, you will be ready to take on the world Wink
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
eatnsleep, post: 78545, member: 8698 Wrote:fenk can i come over and sleep with you in that blanket?
no
The Rival, post: 38507, member: 1153 Wrote:There is a clone drive program that takes an image of all your installed stuff and can imprint it onto other drives. But you'll probably want to reinstall everything in x64 if you're busting out this new rig, Fenken.
How is life, cheats and aids?

Btw new computer is shit.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]