4 10.26%
Popular Maps
8 20.51%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What servers do you guys play in most?
my ingame name is B L A C K  D Y N A M I T E, ya mighta seen me Big Grin
i dont see most forum people in the server so i was just curious where most of ya guys spend ur cs time.

i first joined warlords through their warcraft server (now zombies) and then started playing in the full rotation and pop servers. so now i only play Pop serv 1 & 2 and 24/7 Dust2 if the pop servs are on crappy maps.

i personally think one of the custom maps or mini games servers can be changed or cut.

where do you guys play?
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
Minigames!

I've played CS for so long it's a nice switch up in terms of game-play diversity!

I love jump maps, I hate surf maps (cause I can't surf well yet haha)
chun Wrote:my ingame name is B L A C K  D Y N A M I T E, ya mighta seen me Big Grin
i dont see most forum people in the server so i was just curious where most of ya guys spend ur cs time.

i first joined warlords through their warcraft server (now zombies) and then started playing in the full rotation and pop servers. so now i only play Pop serv 1 & 2 and 24/7 Dust2 if the pop servs are on crappy maps.

i personally think one of the custom maps or mini games servers can be changed or cut.

where do you guys play?
Pop 1 & 2. We've played quite a few times, save when you disappeared.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
i first joined in warcraft server then sniper server and dust2/dust2 deathmatch.
ZM,MG,OFFICE,DUST, and SNIPERS! Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Sniper server for lulz and pz's. Dm server for warmups.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
i used to play alot in pop maps 1&2  maybe you didnt know me back then, but i played with you quite alot in dust 2 24/7.
as for the servers that i play on its, minigames, office, sniper, pop maps, dust2, and dust 2 dm
MG - ZM - Office, & sometimes Snipers.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Assassin Wrote:i used to play alot in pop maps 1&2  maybe you didnt know me back then, but i played with you quite alot in dust 2 24/7.
as for the servers that i play on its, minigames, office, sniper, pop maps, dust2, and dust 2 dm

nah assassin i remember seeing u often and when ya joined the forums
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid