Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Hour here on War-Lords.net
So much for my troll thread
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
sorry misconception my bad.  Smile your ryt leaky there's a tonnes of supporting evidence but between human and apes it is still unsolved,the missing link from ape to man, if there's much evidence proves that humans and apes have evolved from the same animal has been found, why still continue the search?
good job mr google.

leaky is trolling so bad. Tongue
ispy wth is this under ur pic?lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Leaky Wrote:common misconception, evolution isn't a belief or opinion, it's a fact that's been proven with tonnes of supporting evidence.
It depends on what your definition of "fact" is. If by fact, you mean something which is definitively/undeniably true, then philosophically speaking, that's not correct.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I smell a troll so I'm not gonna get baited into this. There are so many things wrong with the first post, I had to read it 4 times just to make sure I wasn't misreading it.
If you read this, you suck.
I like dinosaurs.  ;D [Image: raptorjesus.jpg]
[Image: 156528_101.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:I smell a troll so I'm not gonna get baited into this. There are so many things wrong with the first post, I had to read it 4 times just to make sure I wasn't misreading it.

lol I found it on some random site thought it was worth trollin
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
silly Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:common misconception, evolution isn't a belief or opinion, it's a fact that's been proven with tonnes of supporting evidence.
It depends on what your definition of "fact" is. If by fact, you mean something which is definitively/undeniably true, then philosophically speaking, that's not correct.

did you just compare a scientific fact to a philisophical opinion? evolution is a scientific fact.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:ispy wth is this under ur pic?lol

hmmm nothin,. just my sig thats it